Chapter 12: I'll Just Ignore It.

I stand there in silence, knowing it was me. I shouldn't have said that to him. Since when did I learn to swear? I've said eff and mothereffer countless times because swearing was just something for me that I did not do. So what gave me the goddamn right to speak to him like that? I was supposed to promote what I love, not bash what I hate.

I nervously pick up my phone and call Dom. I feel a little bit anxious and take a deep breath as he answers.

"Hello?" He doesn't have any of his usual happy tones to his voice. "What do you want Lilly?" I hear his voice crack a bit.

I feel so bad. "Dom are you crying?" I sit down on a nearby wall.

"Maybe I am. Do you know how weird it is to hear you say that? It really hurt me."

"Dom I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I really am sorry. You're my best friend and I love you as a best friend. I'm just stressed and I shouldn't have said that to you. I'm in the wrong and you have every right to hate me but I'm hoping you don't." I sigh.

"Listen Lil. I love you too and I forgive you. So just this once because you have a bad leg. I'll be there in 10."

"Dom are you serious? I owe you." I smile to myself.

"I love you Lilly."

"I love you too. You're the best." I end the call, feeling a little bit better.

10 Minutes Later

He rolls up with his windows down, playing a random song I dont know or care about. I smile at him weakly, still full of regret. He helps me get in the car and we drive off to his place. He opens the door and turns to me. "Lilly do you want to take this test? It's a pregnancy test but I thought you might want that confirmation ya know?" He hands me the box.

"I don't deserve your kindness. But thank you." I kiss him on the cheek in a friendly way and walk into his bathroom.

5 Minutes Later

I can barely walk, I'm shaking so badly. What? Where? When? Why? Who? How?

"D...D...Dom?" My mind races.

He slides towards me. "What's up Lil?"

"I'm not pregnant after all."

"Lilly calm down. are you sure?"

"Look!" I show it to him and he sees for himself.

"But...thats...impossible!"

"Nearly impossible."

"Lilly what the f..."

"Its ok Dom. Its fine. I'm fine. Something's gone on. Don't know what. Its gonna be ok. Shemurr." Im slightly babbling now, unable to say words properly.

"Are you drunk or high?"

"Im neither! I just...need something to take my mind off things."

"Do you want to go to Gabbie's party?"

"Your crush The Gabbie Show?"

"Yes of course. Who else?"

"Where is it being held?"

"The club downtown where we went that time as a squad. You know?" He says slowly, knowing that talking about that night is very delicate to me.

"Yes. I know now. Who's going?"

He takes out his phone. "Hey Dom its Gabbie and I'm having a party 2night! Do u wanna come cuz u can invite Lilly (if shes better at walking on that leg) and we can ya know? Have fun! Ive invited Shane,Jenna,Julien,Liza,Meghan and they said they will bring their friends but i cant remember who else i invited. Wanna come?"

"Dominic?"

"Yes Lilly?"

"I think she wants to do the...thang...like...yeah...ya know...?"

"Um yeah Lil. I know."

"Protect yourself."

"Enough"

"Yeah. Ok."

But the anxiety is rising in my mind. Something so intense that I can't control. The wave, I mean tsunami, of panic that builds up so suddenly making me shake violently and I can't think straight, I can't look at Dom, I can't do anything.

And then the wave crashes down hard.