1

4 pm
Ring*
Ugh. Finally schools over.
I begin to walk outside the campus and find my friends. As I pass by I see couples hug and smile. And other is see girls looking at guys they wish they can have. Man. I'm doomed. There's to many beautiful girls here it's not like I can have a chance with a guy here.
As I pass a group a guys I make eye contact with one. He smiles as I give a nice smile of "hello". I turn away and pull my hair up. I probably look ugly. Omg. Kill me. I turn back hoping to see him look at me just like how movies did but instead he was already up against a girl.
Just great.
I finally see a sweater that looked like mine (the one I let Kim borrow because she's lazy today) and hug the person.
"Hi Kim you seem a bit taller " I tell her as she turns around and I realize it's not her. Or even a girl.
"Well hi. Do I know you?"
Shit. I really need sleep. I just hugged a random guy. What the hell is wrong with me.
"Um I'm sorry I thought.. um"I try to speak but I'm embarrassed.
"Nah it's okay. Common mistake. " he smiles as I reply "yea"
I turn away mentally slapping myself and grab my head phones to block out what I just did.
I grab my phone to pretend I accutaly have a life and walk to my car. I soon settle down and bang my head on my seat.
Nice going Sandra. Just going up to a person and hugging them and not check if it's them.
I laugh and grab my keys and turn my car on. I turn up my radio playing one of my demos Loud. I smile and sing along to Lana del Rey singing "Dark Paradise" while the pitches mix new beats with her voice.
I put my car in reverse and check to see if anyone was near and begin to back out.
Screech*
I slam the brakes and turn fully to see a car of idiots who backed out when I did and kept driving.
Son of a bit-
I fall back to my seat and try again to get out. As soon as I pull out I turn my wheel and drive to my apartment(that I share with friends).

5 pm
I finally reach my home and pull up into my parking space. I turn my car off and grab my food I just got. And my backpack.
I lock my car and walking to my door. I grab my keys and unlock my door. I walk in a realize it's too quiet. I ignore it and place my food on the table. I walk to the hall and connect my phone to the speaker and play another one of my demos.
I take my shoes off and dance my way to my food. Singing
"I got food. Yes I dooooo. Shut up ur not cool. Because you don't food. "
And I stop and sit down. And eat.
5:39 pm
Why am I so boring. I needa life. And shouldn't Kim and Jess be here by now. Well at least I'm alone. When will school be ... wait can we ...tommrow is ???
Millions of questions flash my head as I get up and head to my room.

I so tired and can sleep forever thank god

I so tired and can sleep forever thank god. We don't have school tomorrow.
Well sorry you don't know a lot bout me. But I'm to tired to talk.
But my life is boring. Well sometimes. I think it I look in the mirror of my appreance and play with my tummy BC I'm fat. Well to me I am. Anyways my bed is calling me. So I'll try harder tm.
Night 💫
--------------------
Authors note. Starts of boring and thought questioning her empineness. Maybe she just needs a little shove to the wild side.