2

4 am
The night. My favorite time. When darkness shows its self and everything is beautiful. Even the darkest things can be seen in the night.
I get out of my bed and walk to my closet and take my clothes and change.

I put on my clothes and grab my vans ,phone and keys

I put on my clothes and grab my vans ,phone and keys. I sneak out and walk out my apartment. I lock the door and shut it. I walk across the side walk and to my car. But before I get in I smell the air and turn. I reach my hand in the sky and feel the wind causing goosebumps on my skin. I smile and get in my hair. I place my phone on the side and turn my car on.
I roll my windows and turn the song on "untraviolence" and close my eyes. The night time is when I feel alive. I open my eyes and drive off.
I look at the nights passing me and watch the light shine. I looking down the rode and see no one expect one car. I look closely and notice a guy in the car. He smiled and waved. I blushed and kept my eyes at the street light.
It blinks to green as I go. We pass by slowly and continue our paths. I turn right and head to my spot at the park.
I pull in and turn my car off. I grab my keys and phone and lock my car. I play my music out loud BC who else would be here. I've been coming here ever since I was little. It was the last place me and my sister were before she had to leave. To a foster care. But she didn't. Instead she ran away. And I come here every night /morning hoping she will be back. It's been 3 years. And I still haven't lost hope.
I walk past the fountain and through the back where trees over shadows AN fill. I walk pass a carving me and my sister made when were young to know where our spot was. I trance my the carving with my fingers and slide my hand if walking deep in the trees. I pick up the leaves we placed to block our secret spot and go under.
I place it back in place and continue till I can't see and I grab my phone light and flash it to a rock. Where next to it is a lantern and turn it on. I place my phone in my back pocket and pick up the lanter and leave the second one in its place for extra or when Brianna comes home. To me. (My sister )
I walk holding the light to the path. I feel see a dome and enter it. I place my lanter on the hook of the roof and sit down and lay back on the pillow looking at the stars. I begin to cry as I rember the moments with my sister.

(Different point of view )
I love the night time. So peaceful. I usually see one or two cars at night but I can't help to notice one car I see a lot. I smile as the same girl that drives at night. Passes by and smiles. She turns right as I can't help but pretend to turn but then follow her. I would usually just wait until we cross paths again but I want to see her. I turn my car and turn my head lights off and follow slowly behind as she pulls up to the park. I watch her get off and play music that sounded good and would help me follow her.
Okay I sound creepy rn but I just wanna see her. And meet her. Something about her makes me want to know more that just a face in the night.
She walks around the fountain and threw the trees. As I follow kinda close behind hoping not to get caught. She turns and feels a tree and smiles and walks to some leaves and goes under. I walk to the tree and feel the tree she felt and relized it had carvings. The names were Sandra & Brianna. But under it carved moonlight and the other darkness. Brianna was the darkness and Sandra was the moonlight. So her names is eaither Sandra or Brianna. I turn and go under the leaves making sound but not a lot and see her have her phone light looking and point to a lanter. She picks it up and light a way to a path and begins to walk. I follow her hoping she isn't a killer or something but to my suprise there was a dome. She enter and the some lights up.
I go to the door and knock.
She gets up and the smile on her face fades. I try to talk but I back away and she says "wait. " I look up and follow her eyes and see another person behind me.
I questionally look and see a girl. She smiles with tears in her eyes and I hear behind me was "darkness " I then realize I am looking at Brianna.