Acceptance.

As you sat on the train from Seoul to Gwangju, you placed your hands on your little baby bump that took place just before you, feeling the train rock back and forth. Normally, the motion of the carriage would have lulled you to sleep, but with the thought of finally meeting Hoseok's family in the back of your mind – nothing could have helped you drift off.

"You should try and get some sleep, beautiful. We still have another hour to go" Hoseok leaned his head down to you, resting it on top of yours as he watched you gently rub your stomach. He smiled, thinking about the future and having a baby with you – even though none of it was planned. He recalled the first day he ever met you when you came to teach BTS English to help them communicate with international fans and how awestruck he was by you. He naturally gravitated towards you more-so than the other boys, and when he first mentioned to you about going out with him for coffee, you were indifferent. Sure, you'd always had a huge crush on Hoseok – but you didn't want to risk your job either. Alas, he was determined and you finally gave in, going with him for a coffee date; the rest was history. You'd both began secretly dating – and when your contract with BigHit was up, you both finally came clean to the other members who were more than joyous about Hoseok's love for you – their teacher.

Everything was going normally as it would in a romantic relationship, until you found out that you were in fact pregnant with Hoseok. Telling him was hard for you as you thought he would totally freak out and break up with you – but he was more mature than you ever gave him credit for. When you found out that he actually wanted to keep and raise a child with you, you couldn't have been more in love with him than you were in that moment. The only problem was; Hoseok's family – which was why you were both currently on the train to his hometown in Gwangju to tell them the news – whether they seen it as good or bad news, you would just have to wait and see.

"I know, but I'm just...you know, really scared. What if they don't accept me because I'm a foreigner or because we're too young?" you whispered as his large hands overlapped yours on your tummy.

"Baby, you've no need to be scared. They might be a little disappointed in me for becoming a Father at a young age, but they will accept both of us because they always support me, no matter what I do" he laced his fingers with yours. "And they'll go all soft when they find out that their gonna be grandparents as well~ So you've nothing to worry about, okay?"

"What about Jiwoo?" you asked, not knowing how his sister would take the news as you looked up into his smiling face, beaming down on you like the midday sun.

"Same goes for Jiwoo, but she'll love you and our baby. Come on now, worrying too much isn't good for our lil tyke in there, alright? Mama just needs to let Papa do all the worrying for now, mmkay?" he kissed your temple, always knowing how to put a relieved smile on your face with his words and the way he acted around you. You trusted him with your life – and you just hoped with all your heart that his family would love you just as much as you loved him. You knew that his family knew he was dating a foreigner, but that was about it and you never heard much after that; but you were soon going to find out what they really thought of you when the train stopped in Gwangju, as his Mother, Father and Sister would be there to greet you both at the station, ready to take the two of you back to their house.

"Hoseok-ah!" you heard excited shouts coming from behind the barriers as you and Hoseok made your way down the steps to exit the platform. He smiled, taking in the familiar look of his home station before letting his eyes focus on the sight of his family, so happy and excited to see him after such a long time. After getting past the barriers, Hoseok was met with warm embraces by his mother, father and sister – leaving you standing there like somewhat of a gooseberry as you smiled diffidently at their loving display of affections.