Delinquent Camp

"Call Damien." Cole Wayne ordered the petite girl who stood directly in front of Cole Wayne's office desk. Her head was down, eyes didn't dare to look up at the elderly.

Cole Wayne, the eldest available member in the Wayne family to run 'The Wayne Camp'.

The Wayne Camp goes far back, goes all the way to around the mid-nineteen hundreds.

The Wayne family was raised as a strict and harsh family, wether born male or female, each member has very dominating traits. Everyone part of the Wayne family was deeply feared but also respected.

Especially the master, who is the owner of the camp, at the moment being Cole Wayne, to which the delinquents call 'master'.

Cole Wayne, reaching at age of 53, has been thinking about passing this old camp to his eldest child.

Damien.

"Off course, master." The girl nodded. She goes by the name of Lora, full first name being Lora-lye.

Cole Wayne didn't look up at the girl once when he ordered her to call his son.

Lora was a well behaved girl, he doubted she would in any way try to glance at him.

All delinquents kept their eyes low when around their master.

It was the Wayne family tradition. The owner of this Camp was highly respected and educated.

This Camp was payed off by the president, although they were rich enough to use their own money, the laws said that a portion of the taxes were given to law disciplinary.

Therefore, The Wayne Camp had to be run by the president, meaning if they had any new mischievous teens, it would be recorded in the White House and the teens would have to be sent to court first.

This camp was for teens of all ranges.

Extremely dangerous and violent ones to teens who made hadn't realized what they had done was illegal or wrong.

Depending on who did what, they were sent to different blocks.

Block A being the less dangerous crimes and Block C being the worst ones.

Every six months, new delinquents would arrive and the old ones, the ones who the master knew had improved and changed, would be released.

Over the six months in here, they were taught, trained, fed and every other necessity.

Cole Wayne typed on his large, apple computer, so large it could be considered a small tv.

He typed in the names of a few group of friends who had all been together on attempting to jump someone, all being in Block C.

He had filed the 5 teens together, 4 boys and 1 girl.

The girl had been recording them attempting to harm the adult, although she didn't physically do any harm, she was still put in Block C. She had definitely changed in a positive way.

The 4 boys were hard to handle at first, one out of the 4 boys even had to be punished by Cole Wayne.

Usually, the delinquents were dealt with by the leader of their flights, unless they had been extremely horrendous, they were dealt with by the master, the owner.

The boy delinquents had boy leaders and the female delinquents had female leaders.

The leaders were young but older than then the 'prisoners'.

They were often in their early to mid twenties.

Some were almost 30, but no one exceeded that age.