1

Seventeen new students. That's all Damien Wayne had to deal with.

It wasn't much so he allowed the other half of the building for juveniles.

It filled up the large building.

It now had a total of two hundred and fifty teens but Damien Wayne dealt with only seventeen.

He didn't mind, though, he was being paid for the two hundreds other teens and all he had to do was allow them to stay in his building.

Usually, this camp got about fourth-fifty people but this year, many teens were either not caught or just well behaved. The other half of the building was used for a boarding school. A summer camp as well.

There were 12 boys and 5 girls, from ages 13-17.

Ten teens in block A, five in block B, and two in block C.

Since there were very few people per class, they were assigned tutors instead of having an entire classroom.

Tutors worked in the same building as the teachers but in a different floor. They were upstairs, last floor, the third floor.

The rooms weren't large but just enough for a large wooden table and several comfy chairs to fit in.

There was a whiteboard on the wall and a couple of shelves and cupboard.

Other than that, it was empty. There were no windows, just a hanging lamp that hung from the middle of the room, right above the centre of the table.

The walls were a peachy, brown colour and the floor was spruce wood.

The room was comforting and slightly fancy. There were no distractions in the room, no posters or random splashes of colours on the wall.

Just the furniture and the learning equipment on the shelves, along with the cabinets.

These rooms could hold up to seven people without any troubles.

This meant that each delinquent spent about five hours straight working in the tutoring rooms. After that, it was free time.

Free time isn't exactly the free time. Many times during this 'free time' the delinquents have to attend a certain event. Their days were busy. There were also a lot of rules for the time the delinquents had to wander around and do whatever. They're freedom was very limited.

No swearing, no arguing/fighting, no interrupting the juveniles classes or extra curricular's, no leaving the property, no drugs, lights out at 8 P.M, all delinquents are to be attending breakfast at 7:15 A.M, optional break at 11:30, lunch at 3 P.M, dinner at 6 P.M, training can occur whenever the block leader chooses and it is mandatory, no more than four people in a room at once, property must be nearly be organised, and room checks can happen anytime, any day. Be prepared.

Those are just a few things the delinquents must do or be at. There were far more rules and Damien Wayne had planned on adding more to the schedule, maybe extra curricular's for his teens as well.

Most of the time, once the delinquents had gotten into this lifestyle, they usually spent free time studying.

Bad grades meant they were failing, could possibly have to stay here for another six months, and trouble. Not only do delinquents need to better their behaviour but they need to stay on top of their studies.

This camp didn't allow the students to miss out on any of their education. Delinquents stayed caught up at this camp.

But if someone wasn't studying on their free time, they often socialised. There were a few jobs open at this camp. Jobs at the cafeteria.