Chapter 1

“Class dismiss!” said the teacher which was a big waste of breath because all the students had disappeared before that. I’m sure that’s what you’d do too, right?

“Gosh, that was boring.” Alex yawned tiredly.

“Oh, I thought that it was pretty interesting to me” Said Joe

“The lecture?”

“Oh, there was a lecture? He raised a brow. “sorry wasn’t listening busy with my phone.”

“why am I not surprised?” I smiled wryly as I eavesdrop on my bestfriend beside me

“Hey, hey, did you hear?” Kate started

“what? I’d love a good news.” Alex said

“I’ve heard the a celebrity is coming to out town.”

“I know right?! Gosh, I’m so excited! Iyayayaaaaaa!!!” Alex screamed.

“wait, is it a guy?”

“Of course it’s a guy! And I heard that he’s pretty cute. I think his name was Drake something…”

Wait Drake?

“wait! Drake what? The half Filipino half American?”

“yeah you get it girl!” Kate said

Oh my gash.

It’s my  childhood friend

My first love

“Now that’s what I call news. Wait, then I’d better go reapply my makeup!” Kate said

 “So the rumor was true? They said that he’s coming over and he’s staying here for good!” joe said.

“that’s what you said when Miley Cyrus came and Adam Lambers.. and Taylor Swift…” I said

“whatever! But I’m telling the truth this time”

Alex and Kate is my crazy, insane best friend. They may be a little ill-mannered and irresponsible sometimes, but that’s just who they are. But I thought that they really friendly, and that’s how we met since day one.

Joe is the brother of Kate. I met him before Kate but since he’s no girl, so Kate and I eventually became closer to each other, but we’re still pretty tight. The thing about Joe is sometimes he’s just too talkative, he’d blurt lots of hilarious jokes.

“Guys! I need to go home, see tomorrow?”

“yeah bye!” they said

I hopped into the bus after that as the three of us went separate ways.

I wonder how great this Drake guy is.