[1]

Niall

''Fuck Dave.'' I sighed heavily.

''I think they lost us.'' he sighed too and leaned his hands on his knees, trying to steady his breath just like me. ''Where is the bag?'' he asked and I threw the black garbage bag in front of him.

''God damn why did I even agree to this?'' I sighed running my fingers through my now sweaty hair.

''Calm down mate, we have a fifty fucking grand in here.'' he rolled his eyes pointing to the bag full with  money and guilt.

''We stole this Dave. We stole it from a god damn sixty year old woman! She could be saving up her whole life for something that actually mattered.'' I sighed again, making him laugh in my face. ''Who gives a shit what she'd use the money for, it's ours now. Horan, you've been going soft.'' I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Not as soft as your dick." I muttered under my breath. Dave isn't the best person to be around, I'll admit that he's an annoying ass but I got myself into this situation and I'll have to pay.

"Anyway," he continues "we go back at the house, split the money and then you are free to go wherever you want.''

The drive back at the house, the hell-hole as I like to call it, wasn't that far away so it didn't take long to actually go home. I immediately took my shoes off and lied on my small bed staring at the bag with the money, much money, money that wasn't even mine, money that could be used for an emergency, money that just didn't belong to me.

I always had a thing with my addiction over justice. This though, was a huge mistake that was going to happen again and again and again. I guess this is probably what happens when you act without thinking. Call me pathetic, call me soft, I don't care, what matters is the fact that I only know myself and I don't need others to try to change me.

My phone rang and I groaned, picking it up.

''Hello?''

''Hey mate. There is a party tomorrow, a yacht party down to the coast. Want to join?'' asked Dave.

''Uh yeah, sure. What time?'' I replied hesitantly.

"Be there at midnight. We'll have to work there too." I could feel the evil smirk on his face through the phone.

"Can't we just enjoy a party for once?" I groaned. It's been a while since I've been to a party without having the fear of getting caught or to steal anything and just enjoy the life I should be living.

"You wanna get out of your debt Horan or not?" his reply left me angry and furious but I refused to show him that.

"Fine, I'll be there at midnight." I hung up the phone, throwing it away from me.

Minutes later, I was in the shower, letting the hot water wash away my sins. It wasn't enough. Nobody and nothing could ever erase my sins and mistakes. Suddenly, the image of her eyes, her deep green, beautiful, captivating eyes came into sight in my head. God I missed her, I missed her scent when I woke up and the cheeky smirk upon her face. I missed her beautiful laugh and the way her soft, brown curls felt against my fingers as we cuddled. I missed the love I would share with her and just like that she was gone and so was my soul. A small tear left my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

Be strong.

After my shower, I quickly dressed up in some black, skinny jeans and a dark blue, button-up shirt. I grabbed my phone and some money and left my house for the yacht party. The drive to the coast was quite fast and I couldn't be more pleased with that. When I got down the coast, Dave was waiting for me at the entrance of the yacht.

''Ready for our next job, Horan?''

''I was born ready.''

Here we go again.