Sailors prologue

I was sitting at the lower deck of her boat-her home. It had been her home for six years now and so it had became mine for the past 5 months. So many differences between our lives yet so many things that brought us close to each other. There were many things I wanted to share with her but opening up wasn't a thing we were good at considering the things we both have been through.

''Niall!'' she run down the small stairs to find me lying on the couch.

''Come on! The sun is coming down!'' she said nearly as happily as a little kid during a snowy Christmas morning.

Chruckling to myself and putting my cigarette down, I rushed on the upper deck. Just as she said the sun was coming down, making the illusion of touching the ocean and creating golden colours in the sky and waves.

I found her sitting at the edge of her dreamboat as she called it. Her feet just some inches above the sea water, her brunette hair flying around her small face, hiding her cheekbones and her blue eyes staring at the golden sky. Her shirt hang loose on her and the little flower crown I once made her was lying on the top of her head, trying to keep her hair from flying around because of the late May air. God she looked gorgeous.

I sat next to her, our fingers brushing. Even from that little touch I could feel the electricity running in my body because of her.

''Isn't it just amazing? Watching the sunset creating all this beauty in the ocean?'' she asked me, her eyes wondering around the golden, thick clouds above us and the sun going down. She didn't know I wasn't staring at the sunset but her, I was staring at her. No sunset could beat the beauty I had my eyes on.

''Yeah, yeah it is.'' I answered.

Oh boy, I think I'm falling in love with you.

****

okay so this is like a teaser for the future I hope you enjoyed it cause actual chapters will take long to be on, I just decided to tease ;) (please comment what you think)