Betrayed

Killing him was easy, it was natural, primal. Above all it was necessary. But, not her, even with the liquor drowning out my logic, even though their betrayal put me in a murderous rage I am frozen. I allow my eyes to see her, first her perfect, naked body, then her tormented, horrified face. Against my will, I become slightly aroused. I remember the taste of her breast, the sweetness of her climax.
Allow me to digress....
Those are Tech's brains splattered on the wall above his lousy ass air mattress. Tech, short for Technique, the nigga and his Mammy had nerve. And, Sheba the bitch who's life was suspended across thin ice, was my lifeline. She had been my best friend since baby dolls and hair gel. Then, one day we crossed the line and never looked back. We shared everything, did everything together. Including Tech. It was supposed to be a hit it and quit it thing, it had been years since either of us had experienced a man. We'd used toys, lots of them, but to hear, taste and smell a hard body was missed. Apparently, she missed it more than I did. That was cool, I knew about her doubling back for the dick and I wasn't sick with it. Before she was my chick she was my friend. Even when I found out her plans to end things between us, I kept my cool. I had fell hard, but I had more than a small measure of pride.

Then...
I accidently threw away the box to the frozen pizza I was baking, and I can't cook. So dumpster diving I went. Under the pizza box was a pharmacy bag. I really shouldn't have looked, but I did. Inside were the boxes for a in home HIV and pregnancy test. The pregnancy test results were positive. She cheated and failed to protect my heart but in her hoeing she did not protect me from disease either! And him!?! That fuck boy had gotten my girl pregnant and brainwashed her into leaving me. He didn't even have a damn bed to put them in. How could he take care of a kid, of my Sheba?

Sheba
I can't believe I fell for Tech, I can't stand to face Shay after the way I betrayed her. And on top of that Tech have some sort of vendetta against her. He hates the fact that she had so much more financially than him. Her money makes him feel inferior. I keep telling him that it's nothing and if he feel some type of way he could just hustle up. Then this nigga started scheming on some shiesty bull. I should have cut him off out the gate, I'm talking off the blocks. But, we had been drugging hard and I thought it was the pills and smoke talking. Until, last night. He came rushing into the house, eyes bulging out of his head, breathless and paranoid. He rushed and opened the bedroom door, ran back outside and returned with two black garbage bags. Strangely he locked the door behind him. After I banged, kicked and tied prying open the door with a knife and credit card, Tech simply unlocked the door. If I hadn't fell exhausted against the adjacent wall I wouldn't have even heard the lock turn. With a sudden, second wind I leapt up to see everything Shay had worked for her entire life. Add to the fact that, I, her best friend, lover and only family was here in the room with her jewelry, safe, cash and even electronics; I felt sick. I felt sadness, grief and overwhelming shame. My pillow talk had exposed her to this bullshit. I knew that she would know it was me, Shay was too private, too careful for anyone else to have known where each, individual stash was. I also knew she would confront us. I did not know how far she would snap. Even in my terrorized state, I could not beg her for my life. I knew that only she and God would make that decision. I silently prayed that God would spare me as I cowered in fear. I almost wished she would put me out of my misery like she had done Tech. Instead, she studied me, occasionally taking a sip from the bottle.