Chapter 1

May's POV
Ah new school new friends "Dawn Wake up" WHAAT!!!! dawn said tiredly i'm going to take a quick shower while you eat your breakfast Fine dawn said so i took a quick shower got dressed and ate breakfast.

Dawn's POV

I did what i was told, when may was done i took a quick shower and got dressed we went to school on May's car. Once we got to school we heard fangirls screaming: marry me DREW!!!!!, I've gone goth for you Paul.

May's POV

Urgh fangirls c'mon dawn let's go to class i dragged dawn to our class room ow dawn said, class today we have two new students they are Andrew and Paul please tell us about yourselves prof. Birch asked them.

Hi i'm Andrew you can call me drew and this are my pokemons roselia, flygon, and absol all the girls in our class screamed but me and dawn just sat and stared at them drew noticed that i was not in the mood so he threw me rose and all the girls stared at me. drew sit beside may now Paul what about you? professor birch asked the emo guy.

yo i'm Paul i have an onix and an umbreon (i don't know what pokemons he has). That's all

Paul sit in front of dawn

Drew's POV
What's up with that girl she doesn't seem to have interest in me oh well maybe I'll get her next time (snap out of it drew you just met her).

May's POV
Class was over i went outside with dawn Eating our recess there were two girls heading towards us one has pink hair styled in short and has a red dress the other also has pink hair but styled in pig tails.
hey you two the pink haired girls said Drew's mine ugly the short pink haired girl said to me by the way Brianna's the name don't go near drew or else she said

the other girl turned to dawn saying hands off Paul's mine

Me and dawn just rolled our eyes and said whatever pink haired freaks.

uhgh the nerve they said and slapped us in face.

let's go Ursula Brianna said.

Dawn's POV
They slapped us right in the face i growled at them then drew and Paul went to us you guys alright? drew asked may yea we are see ya cause fangirls are coming bye may said dragging me.

Drew's POV
What does she mean?
hey Paul do you like dawn? i asked.
pfft. no i don't he said hiding his blush what about you do you like may he said.

Dude i do not hiding my blush.

oh really.

Paul's POV
hm drew was right that dawn girl is pretty and hot
I hope she feels the same and i'm sure that May is fit for drew i think he likes her than those fangirls.