Chapter 6

Violet's POV
Hi Vi~ said a husky voice I turned around smirking hello to you too Blade, what do you want? Oh Vi you know what I want. Hahahahaha I laughed not gonna happend. I said shaking my head oh really? I can pursuade a girl to love me ha try again I said smugly and continued my poker face. You can break any random girl'd heart but not mine I said glaring at him. Yo Vi let's get we clearly need to go and finish the project and as our leader we need you kk said popping out of nowhere kay I'm coming.

As we reached me, kk and yana's house our two new friends were in shock but May was able to say something but it came as a stutter. I-is t-this y-your house Vi? No I answered because Yana, KK, and I live together. Oh Dawn said.

May's POV
Wow their house is HUGE its aweaome. Hey you guys where do the teo of you live? Oh we live at an apartment near by. I answered. Do you guys pay for the rent? KK said. Why yes we do have part time jobs Dawn Answered. You know we have alot of room in this house originally this is actually Vi's house but dhe said she was alone and let us live in her, actually the three of us had been living together for 4 years since middle school before highschool. Really? You'll let us live here? I asked in astonishment. Yes of course we may have met for a day but I feel we got really close so yeah. Yay! Me and Dawn said in unison. Now let's do the project.