Prologue

You will never know how you can be destroyed by some people you will meet in your lives. How will you able to know people will treat you right? I am asking myself these few days. Am I ready to live a new life? Do we really have to walk away from something we can't accept?
Mom did. She walked away from everything. I mean we walked away rather but I didn't actually agreed to her decision to move on a brand new world. Maybe I really love her so much that she didn't have to sell the place to me. I will stay with her through her darkest night.
Why did we walked away? This was all because of my father. My father was killed last month. We are still confused why did someone killed him because actually he was a nice Dad. We are also sure he doesn't have haters from our city. The police said maybe he was just killed for fun. But why? Still I can't help but cry for the same reason over and over again. I can't let go of my father. I keep pulling back his memories to us. That's the only thing we had. Our memories that I will cherish forever. So to end this melodramatic moment, Mom decided to move in the Philippines somewhere in Mindoro since the killer wasn't found yet. The police anyways seems not to care about the case so Mom added that to the reasons why we have to move away.
Anyways, Mom is a Filipino and Dad was an American. Mom said we can stay to my grandmother's home. So we're packed and ready to go. I said goodbye to my room as I closed my door. Hope my stay there will be fine.