Zane X Reader

Let's skip to the good stuff... Shall we?... We Shall! 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Bold text= authors note)

Third person p.o.v.

Zane pushed Y/n straight to the bed and he started kissing her smoothly on the lips and went down to her neck. She starts moaning softly while Zane took off his mask and took Y/n's shirt off. He got up and shut and locked the door. He then took off her pants and inserted a finger into her virgina. she moans louder and she licks his nose and nods still moaning as he still has his finger inside her vigina. He inserts another finger cause her moans to be more loud. Another finger slipped into her women place, she moans as pleasure is going through her body then turns to a slight pain but she still doesn't hesitate. He slips them out and takes his boxers off the reveal his HUGE member...
Y/n- "now I know why you did three instead of two... *wink*"
She nods and he goes in strong and fast so there's less pain. As it goes shooting in she gasps with eyes wide open and calmed down as pleasure was going through both of their bodies. She starts moaning loudly as it goes in and out. She moans louder and he goes faster and harder... After 10 mins of f*cking they were both sweaty, she moans louder and yelps "it's. Coming!" She yelped in between breaths and as she finished she felt His juices fill her Insides. He kept going and Y/n held onto the bed head to stay still.
Y/n-"It's Hurting. When. Should we. Stop?!" She yelps in pain and moans even louder, sweat dripping down her cheeks.
Zane- "Maybe... 15 more. Minutes" he says going even faster.
She could feel even more of his Juices, going inside of her and could feel more pain instead of pleasure. She sat up and jumped on him, he pulled her to the wall and inserted his dick again. This loud moaning, f*cking and pain for Y/n, kept going. Zane's and y/ns eyes closed not breaking the connection they had in the moment.
Zane- "how. Is it?" He said in between breaths still bouncing here up and down. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her head on the wall looking up.
Y/n- "Up. To you" she said in between breaths and moans.
Zane- "sore?" He asked looking into her eyes worriedly.
Y/n- "... Yeah... A lot..." She said looking into Zane's eyes as well.
Zane- "okay..." He said as he slowed down and came to a holt still holding Y/n in his arms. "This might hurt..." He added as he pulled his... Member out... Slowly. Y/n squinted her eyes and bit down on his neck, giving it a little suck. She tossed her head side to side as pain filled the lower part of her body.
Y/n- "ahh... F*ck!..." She yelled getting out of Zane's addicting love and stood on her own two feet again. She walks over to the bed and put her underwear back on and layers down to sleep. So did Zane...

Before she fell into a deep slumber, a kiss on the back of her neck sent shivers down her spine.

Word count= (including everything) 655