Travis x reader (prt.1)

I was listening to this song when I wrote started
|Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco|
————————————————

Travis was always known as the hopeless romantic in the group we had at school.
Travis and I are besties.
We know each others secrets and are always there for each other.

One day Travis received a invite to a party at Dante and Genes house, on the invite it read you could only bring one extra person with you. He obviously picked me.
"Come on Travis let's go!!" I yell for him to get out of the bathroom. I'm surprised I was ready before him.

We rock up to the house and knock on the front door. Doors open wide to a Dante and he gestures us to come in.
A lot of teens already drinking and smoking, grinding and dancing on one another, and most likely there are people doing drugs somewhere.
I have a feeling tonight's gonna be good.

_______________

"What's in this drink?" I slur as my head starts to hurt and my vision going wonky and blurry.
It starts to kick in, I know I'm drugged..
"Nothing, darling. Just beer." Travis slurs after and takes his last shot and grabs me, Before I could react everything goes black.

_______________

The drug wasn't very effective since I think I was only gone for half an hour.

As I open my eyes I can't move my arms out of the zip ties rapped around them.
I was only left in my bra and underwear, I saw someone in the shadows near the door. I couldn't really see since the curtains were blocking the bright moon light.

Travis comes out of the shadows and reveals his horny figure. His eyes glued on my body.

"Hey there." He says with a smirk.
"Stop this shit Travis! you're drunk!" I yell, I know Travis wouldn't do such a thing.
"Well, I am drunk, And I'm also high. But I know what I doing."he slurs like he did before.
Slowly walking towards my partly naked body.

Before I could say anything he beats me to opening my mouth.
"Zip! Say Anything else see what happens." He says in a serious tone.
He slowly walks closer, and closer to the bed where I lay zip tied to.
"Piss off and untie me now!" I yell at him.

He climbs on top of me holdings my hands back that we're trying to escape the harsh zip ties around my wrists.

"I dare you." He says starring me straight into my eyes.
I stay silent for a second before I come up with the decision to try and kick him in the balls.

Mission failed..

I widen my eyes as he stops my leg from hitting him.
He looks back up at me with a furious facial expression..

Oh god...

"Well, you've fucked up.. haven't you he says, he's hovering mine and forcefully kissing my mouth.
"Shut up." I hiss, moving my head away, avoiding his contact.
"Let me, or else." He slurs.
"Last time you said 'of else' nothing happened. So try me." I frown, this has to be some kind of joke. Travis would never do this.

He quickly turns around and grabs something I can't see.
He rushes back to me pulling down my underwear and slipping in what I now know he had pulled out.
A sex toy.
He puts it on the lowest setting and shoves it in my personal place. I feel very violated.
"Oh my god." I choke out through tears.
"Do you like that, baby." He says in a deep tone, giving me hickys all over my chest and some on my stomach.
"No!" I yell.

To be continued ...

———————————
Ahahhahforkejdfjwqlm vote if you want to read more AHAHAH!! I'm sorry I'm so evil and late!

Love you all!!!