Chapter 5.

I was sitting backstage waiting for Justin's dancers to ascot me on stage. My heart was pumping so fast. I can't believe I'm about to be on stage with Justin freaking Bieber!. I was imagining Justin singing to me when his dancers came backstage and told me it's time for him to actually sing to me lol. We begun walking to the stage and suddenly my legs felt like jello. Let's just say me being nervous was an understatement. When I got on stage I was seated on the OLLG thrown. The music started to play and I saw Justin walking down the steps and towards me. He was all sweaty and lord forgive me when I say I had so many thoughts of what I wanted to do to him in that very moment. Justin was right in front of me singing his beautiful heart out.
"Saw so many pretty faces (before I saw you you)
Now all I see is you
I'm coming for you (I'm coming for you)
No no
Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you
And when you're mine in the world there's gonna be one less lonely girl " he sung literally inches from my face. Justin gave me my flowers and by now I was crying. The song was over and Justin asked me for my name.
" what's your name sweetie?" He asked wiping the sweat of his forehead with his towel.
" my name is Alayna " I said while kinda covering my mouth.
Alayna? That's a beautiful name Justin says while removing my hand and kissing it. " everyone give up for Alayna!" The crowd with crazy and with that Justin took my hand and led me off stage.
It was nice meeting you Alayna I hope you enjoyed being my one less lonely girl he says. Justin kissed me on my cheek and went back out to continue his show. I went back to my seat and I saw Claire crying.
Why are you crying? I asked
I'm just so happy for you, the way he looked at you was magical she says giving me a hug and crying on my shoulder. I swear I love my best friend.
Sadly the show was over and me and Claire are currently walking outside.
Hey do you go get something to eat with me and some other friends? Claire asked while rubbing her stomach all dramatically.
Nah I'm fine I think I'm just gonna sit here for a minute actually.
You sure? I can stay here with you if you want.
No I'm totally fine you go ahead. I say reassuring her that I was okay.
Okie dokie well happy birthday girl I love you , I had fun with you tonight. She says giving me one last hug. Same here and I love you too I say hugging her back. After we released from the hug Claire left and I was outside the arena alone. It was actually kinda peaceful I got to reminisce about everything that just happened. I was thinking about how Justin kept looking into my eyes while performing OLLG when out of nowhere a very tall man with a ski mask on approached me. He got closer and closer and before I knew it I was on the ground and everything went blank.