Chapter 3.

When I arrived at Claire's  house it was super quite a little too quite normally I can her brothers and sisters arguing right when I step foot in her house but there was not a sound to be heard. I let myself in and went upstairs to Claire's room. She was on her bed listening to music.
Hey I said kinda bummed that I had to tell her the bad news
Hey! I'm so excited for tonight I can't wait!!!
"Claire I have something to tell you and I don't think you're gonna like it all to much" What is it? she said confused
Well it's about the concert... Lance took the tickets and we can't go. I said looking at my hands.
What do you mean? I thought your mom bought the tickets he can't do that!
I know that's actually what i said and my mom did buy the tickets I can't believe this.
You and me both Claire said.
I'm so sorry I know how much you wanted to go and I did to but like my mom said there's nothing we can do now.
Yea I'm sorry too this was supposed to be the best day of your life it's your 17 birthday and it's all ruined because of lance.
I don't know why but I just started crying. I don't normally cry in front of anyone but my mom but I couldn't help it. Lance always ruins everything , ever since he started dating my mom my life has been horrible. I wiped my tears off and just stared at my hands. I didn't know what to say or do.
Hey I bet you there's another way we could still go to the concert Claire said getting a box from her closet. Remember all that money we saved up last summer? We can use that to buy more tickets! Claire said
Yea I guess we can but don't you think it's already sold out?
It might not be, we just have to go to the arena and pray that its not.
Yea you're right!
Okay so I'll ask my mom can she take and us. Okay I said and btw where is your brothers and sisters?
Oh they spent the night at my aunts she said and hurried out the room.
I counted the money and it was about 600$ dollars in total.
Hey Alayna are you ready to go?
Yea! I'm coming .
Are you going to call your mom and tell her we're going to the arena?
Nope I said quickly.
We all got in the car and was on the way to the arena. When we got there it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. We was in line the for box only for like 5 minutes. When it was our turn we asked if the show was sold out and the lady went in the back and stated talking to someone.
I was soo nervous I really hope it's not sold out. When the lady came back she said she had some bad and good news. Good news first please me and Claire both said at the same time.
Well good news is it's not sold out your guys came at the perfect time! But the bad news is the seats are pretty far from the stage. Is that okay with you girls?
Of course it is we said jumping up and down.
Okay well that will be 245$ please.
I gave the lady the money and she gave us the tickets.
OMG I can't believe this Claire said
Me either this is the best day ever I said looking at my ticket. I'm so happy I'm here with you Claire said giving me a hug .
Same here there's no one else I'd rather be here with and with that said we made our way inside the arena.