6

Sadie

I know it's crazy to go home with a stranger, but if you we're getting beaten up daily by your father, you would maybe do the same. (a/n or not lmao, u do u)

We've been driving for an hour, and we finally arrive to the mystery person's house, which is pretty big.

We walk inside in dead silence, neither of us have talked since we got into the car.

"So, whats your name?" I ask politely

"Shawn"

"Cool name! I'm sa-"

"Sadie, I know" Shawn replied

How does he know my name? I'm starting to regret this, what if he's a stalker, or a murder?

"You're probably wondering how I know your name? Well your father probably has never told you this but, he's in a gang, and he's the gang leader. He's one of the best, and no one should mess with him"

I stood there in shock

He continued talking
"He's very powerful and has loads of money. You're very lucky to have a father like him, this might sound weird but I did stalk and he seems like a good father that loves his daughter.
Let's also just say he owes me money, so I warned him and he never gave me the money. So I took something that he loves"

"Hahaha, sir I'm sorry but you took the wrong thing 'that he loves'! You didn't stalk well"

"What do you mean?"

"He abuses me! He doesn't like or love me, this is why I'm here with you! Just to get away with him"

"God dammit" he says and walks away

He should of stalked better.