Life, after Death

Is there really life after death? A tricky question that has been asked for as long as humans have walked upright and became aware of our own existence and consciousness. Its a question that, even today, many people take part in casual conversation because at the end of the day it is a subject that is intriguing and to some people a sensitive one as it may cause mixed feelings in people; depending on their certain beliefs; such as religion.

Many people have come forth with speculations of what may occur once we exhale our last breath, but it is just that; speculation. Some folks believe that is the point where you will be judged by a divine being; a creator of all that ever was, ever is, and ever will be. Some people believe that your energy becomes one with the earth and once a person dies, that energy gets channeled into something else. Some people believe that the answer is simple and that it is just as it seems; nothing at all happens and you justdie and rot away. There is no plan.

But, the good thing about all of these theories of what happens after death, along with many, many others no mentioned above is it is all opinion and not one can be proved or disproved, yet! With that said, it leads me into explaining what this book is going to be about. You see, I have my own personal belief on what happens after death and like many other theories that are out in the world, one cannot say what I believe is correct, or incorrect. And, to me that feels great because, though it may be unlikely, there is a chance that what I believe is, in fact, truth.

Im going to explain my belief and the logic behind it, but before I do I want to mention that I am giving this from my own research from everything that I have encountered and experienced in my life; from world religion, strange phenomenon, sleep patterns and their links between dreams and nightmares that are coupled with actual life events that I have experienced and have had trouble explaining to other people what they mean and what I perceive them to be.

A big part of what I believe after we die has to do with my own personal experimentation with deep inner meditation and the practice of astral projection. Crazy it may seem, but it is real and it was real enough for me to know that something is there and though I cannot explain every detail on what happens when Im gone, I can explain how it follows in line with my belief of the big question, What happens after we die?

This book is not going to be an outlet for me to try and convince you to believe what I do, or say what you believe is wrong, but rather put another idea out in the world and with my own sense of what I consider to be reasonable logic, well you can make a determination for yourself and it would be a great reward for me to have people read this book that may have had the same feelings and experiences that I have had throughout my life, or traveled down a comparable road.

The question, Is there life after death?, has been one of those questions that are interesting to bring up because, I find, it is fascinating to see what other people believe on the subject and what makes them believe what they do. I have questioned many people and have given what I speculate may happen, but at the end of the day; it is only just that, speculation. All human accomplishments and all our ground breaking technologies and still we cannot peek into the unknown of the other side.

Why though?

Why is it that we can find cures for diseases of illness that were once believed by humans were caused by a demonic force; until science had proven otherwise, of course. Why and how can we see lightyears and lightyears into our vast universe, and explain phenomenons that are occurring right now in our own Milky Way Galaxy and even further into deep space? We even have the technology to bring a person back from the dead, once they are pronounced dead, yet we still do not have the slightest idea of that moment we cross over into death.

And, let me also say this, if you think for one second that it is a mere curiosity question that is not worth looking into and belongs in the fiction shelf in a public library, I challenge you to look, learn and understand how important and what kind of change it would cause in our world. I challenge you to look at all the chaos and harm it has done in our world, when people do not educate themselves on these complicated questions and just take things like what religion teaches for truth without knowing just how deep it goes and more so, how connected we really are with the universe and the secrets in ourselves. The human mind is easily fooled and organized religion is a master at manipulation; especially when people are too frightened to research themselves, to educate themselves further for validity.