Picture and Autograph

CHAPTER 2

Mackenzie almost jump in joy when Alexander shook hands with her. She tried to keep her excitement. She knew Alexander Wescott from the first time she saw him at the cafe last night. She just didn't want to ruin his night so she kept herself from shouting May's name because her favorite actor was there at the cafe, alone. From his attire last night, with the cap and glasses, she knew he didn't want to get disturb and be bombarded by his fans. Who was she to ruin that for him? she thought.

"So what are you doing outside? Do you want to die? Even superman will run after seeing those crazy girls looking like zombies ready to pounce on their next meal" Mackenzie stared wide-eyed at Alexander.

Alexander stepped back from the girl. He just hoped that she's not crazier than those girls outside. He cleared his throat and looked around the room. Probably her apartment. He tried to avoid looking at her face.

"I need to pick up something from the shop" Alexander muttered.

"Do you always go by yourself?" Mackenzie asked curiously.

"No"

"Then why were you alone last night and today? You should be careful. You wouldn't know what's going to happen" Mackenzie continued.

It's none of your business

"My PA got something important to do" Alexander said. Why was he explaning himself to her anyway? This girl is full of questions. She reminded him of a child.

"So you went alone?" Mackenzie stared at Alexander with her wide eyes. If I were him, I wouldn't go anywhere by myself. Those girls were crazy...

"Yes" Alexander answered. Before Mackenzie can ask another question, he walked towards the window. He slowly pushed the curtain aside just a little, peeking if the fans are still there.

Sighing in relief, he turned back to the strange girl, what was her name again?

Never mind, it's not like he's going to see her again anyway, he thought.

"Well thank you but I need to go now" Alexander didn't wait for a reply and directly went out of the door.

Mackenzie watched Alexander as he walked out of her apartment door. What was that? Just a thank you? She groaned when she realized that she didn't had the opportunity to get his autograph and a picture. Mackenzie wants her bestfriend, May to be jealous. She'll tease May for a while then after she begged, Mackenzie will give the autograph and picture to her. She smiled thinking evilly, but her smile faded when realization sinked in that she just let Alexander go. She hurried out of her apartment and ran towards the shop, which is directly infront of her apartment building. She saw Alexander infront of the counter paying the suit. He handed a card and Mackenzie wondered how rich this guy is.

She knew he's famous beacuse she saw him in the television, movies, newspapers, and sometimes magazines. She's not a fan, if not because of May, she'll just think of Alexander as an ordinary actor. It's not like she didn't found him handsome, with his soft looking brown hair, blue eyes, and his tall muscular frame, every girl will be smitten by him but not her. She doesn't have time with relationships or other unimportant things right now. Getting a boyfriend is the last thing in her mind but it's not like she wants to make Alexander her boyfriend.

Sometimes May's voice will ring in her mind

You don't have time or you just don't want to?

Mackenzie shrugged. What's the point of getting a boyfriend anyway? She has a responsibility right now that she needs to worry about. She should be on her way to Richard right now.