Chapter 1

~Sophia's pov~

"For fucks sake, Amanda! I don't want a snapchat! now let me eat my fucking cookie in piece!" i whined.

"Please! Just imagine all the popular guys trying to get your snapchat but you rejecting them! I know how much you like seeing people suffer." Amanda smiled.

"You make me sound like a monster. But that is very true. It brings joy to my non-social life." I smiled.

"Please! I will not stop begging until you let me make you one!" she said.

You know sometimes I feel like strangling this bitch with her moms thong. But what could I do? she's my friend.

"Please!" she begged once again.

"Will you leave me the fuck alone if I let you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I will." she smiled as I tossed my phone to her.

"What do you want your username to be?" she asked me.

"Well, my name is sophia. And I'm triggered, so TriggeredSophia." I smiled taking another bit of my delicious cookie.

"Its taken" she said.

"Ugh Fine. Put TriggeredSophie21." I said.

"I have successfully made you a Snapchat, and added myself. You are welcome." she smiles handing me my phone back.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

"For making you a Snapchat you idiot!" she yelled.

"I didn't want this shit!" I yelled back at her.

"Go choke on a dick!" she yelled.

"Leave!" I said.

"Ugh why?" she asked.

"Bloody hell. Because we have school tomorrow you dips shit!" I said.

"Fine. Goodbye toad." she smiled.

"Bye Rat." I smiled back.

Finally, I can fucking sleep without her talking to me or being in my presence.

Next Day In Canteen

"You have a Snapchat!" My friend Logan yells for everyone to hear.

"For the last time! yes! And thank you for telling everyone in here that I have a fucking snapchat! Didn't know it was this important that everyone had to know!" I said.

"Sorry, I'm just shocked. I would've never guessed that you would have made a Snapchat." he said.

"Actually I made it for her. I basically pleaded her for hours so that I could make it." Amanda smiles.

"Well add me you dumb fuck!" Logan said taking his phone out.

I quickly added him and went back to eating my delicious sandwich. I felt a tap on my shoulder and focused my attention towards that direction.

"Can I help you?" I asked the guy standing in front of me while I tried to talk with my mouth full.

"yes, you can" "what's your snap?" he asked smiling at me.

Here, let me describe him to you. He has curly brown hair, he's tall, and has green eyes. Let's call him Gregory. Now, please tell me why this Gregory guy is asking for my Snapchat while I am eating. He may be hot but I will shove my foot right up his arse if he doesn't let me eat in piece.

"it's Cocksucker29" I smiled.

"Very funny. You deserve a Grammy for that one." he smiled.

"But really, what is it?" he asked.