Chapter 4

~Sophia's Pov~

"Hello beautiful." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around facing Harry with my mouth full of pizza.

"Hi." I mumbled trying to talk with the pizza.

He sat next to me and just kind of stared at me. We were basically having a staring contest. I stared into his green eyes as he stared into my hazel ones.

"Um." Logan cleared his throat. "Soph you two have company. Just reminding you." he said.

"Go suck a dick." I smiled at Logan.

"Are we missing anything here?" Amanda asked.

"Nope." I replied giving her an assuring smile.

"Yeah, you aren't missing anything." Harry smiled.

Fuck his smile. Stay strong Sophia! Don't let him break you!

"Aye Harry, the lads and I were gonna go practice. You coming?" A guy with Blonde hair and blue eyes approached our table.

"Hey Niall." Amanda smiled fixing her hair a bit.

Oh I see.

"Hello Amanda!" he said returning a smile.

"I'll meet up with you guys in a bit." Harry told him.

Niall nodded and walked out of the canteen with 3 other boys.

"Practice?" I asked completely confused.

"I told you I sang didn't I?" he smiled.

"You did but I didn't know you were in a band!" I smiled.

"You don't know a lot of things about me." he said standing up.

"You're also part time rapist?" I asked.

"No!" he laughed.

"I'll talk to you later, loser." he smiled and before I could respond he had exited the Canteen.

"Um! What was that?" Amanda asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Are you like dating Harry now?" She asked.

"Me? Dating Harry? Oh god no!" I said.

"Really? Because you and him were pretty, how do I put this. couply" she said.

"Mands, Couply isn't a word. And never will I ever like him like that." I laughed.

"Mhm." Logan said.

"Logan I honestly hate you so much I want to strangle you right now." I smiled.

"Shut up. Go with your low-key boyfriend." He said.

"Fuck you. I gotta go to the Auditorium, got detention in Performing Arts again." I said.

"Of course you did." Amanda laughed.

I got up and left the Canteen, walking down the halls to the Auditorium. I opened the door and noticed detention wasn't being held in here. More like a practice is being held in here. And yes, you guessed it. Harry's little band was full on rocking it. And to my luck Harry was singing.

(Skip if you don't want to read the lyrics. And this is a One Direction song cause why not. btw in the story they aren't famous)

"He drives to school every morning. While I walk alone in the rain. He'd kill me without any warning. If he took A look in my brain!" He sang out. fuck, his raspy voice is hot.

"Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me, then I would! I would! Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would! I would!" Some kid with brown hair and tanish skin sang.

"Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would! I would! Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would!" They sang together.

"Back in my head we were kissing! I thought things were going alright. With a a sign on my back saying kick me. Reality ruin my life" Niall sang.

"Feels like I'm constantly playing. A game that I'm destined to lose. Cause I can't compete with your boyfriend. He's got 27 Tattoos!" The one with suspenders sang.

"Would he say he's in L.O.V.E? Well if it was me then i would! I would! Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would! I would!"

They sang he chorus another time and then the one with suspenders started singing again.

"Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treat you like I would? Would he touch you? Would he need you? Would he love you like I would?"

"Would he say he's in L.O.V.E? Well if it was me then I would. Would he hold you when your feeling low? Baby you should know that I would." Harry sang.

"Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treat you like I would? Would he touch you? Would he need you? Would he love you like I would?" Suspenders sang again.

They sang the chorus one more time till the song had finished.

"Holy shit you guys were good!" I said startling them.

"Sophia? What are you doing here?" Harry asked walking over to me.

"Well the plan was to go to detention. And I forgot it was going to be in room 304 and came here. Then I listened to you guys sing. And wow!" I said.

"You liked it?" He asked.

"Liked it? I loved it! And your voice is amazing!" I smiled.

"Kind of hot too" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He asked not understanding.

"Nothing" I smiled.

"So Harry, are you going to introduce us?" one of them said.

"Well Zayn, if you had let me get to it I would've!" Harry said.

"Sophie, This is Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall. And this is Sophie." Harry said in his thick accent which drove me crazy.

"It's nice to meet you, so you like carrots?" Louis asked me.

I gave him a confused look and shrugged my shoulders.

"Sorry about him. It's nice to meet you." Liam smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

I greeted the other guys as well and they walked away after that so Harry and I could talk.

"I still can't believe you sing! Honestly if you hadn't sent me a picture of your willy whacker I would've fallen for you already." I said.

"Okay one, you loved it. Two, willy whacker?" he asked.

"Don't question it Styles." I smiled.