So yesterday....

Ryan's pov;

What a great idea it was to go to Walmart together.

The drive there was okay, i'll start off by saying that there was in fact a fight over the aux cord.

So obviously, no one got it. I settled it by simply turning the radio stations on.

Like hell i'd let any of them play their own music.

Christian and I sat up front. Although Haley and Mallory were seated in the back, it didn't stop them from attempting to change the radio station.

Quite frankly, they gave up after a while. So they sang songs themselves in the back seat for the remainder of the drive that seemed to be longer than it normally is.

Heck, I don't even they were singing in english.

So, when we got there we didn't bother getting a cart. I was too busy dragging the other three away from the doors because they saw themselves on the security camera. They were dabbing and whipping. I don't wanna talk about it.

I was walking to the food aisles, talking to christian.

at least i thought i was.

I turned and saw that, well damn, the others have ran off.

Knowing them, they obviously ran separate ways.

But i knew exactly where mallory was.

the book aisle.

Where else could she be?

I chuckled to myself as I was making my way towards the books. Much to my surprise, mallory wasn't there.

Oh great.

I face palmed and was about to walk away when suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching from behind me.

I turned and lost dignity and faith in my best friends when I saw Mallory and Haley standing in front of me holding bleach.

"Ryan, im so thirsty." mallory whined as she held up her jug of bleach.

That earned quite a few looks from strangers passing by.

how embarrassing.

oh, but it doesn't end there.

"Put the bleach back. wait- before you do, where is christian?"
I sighed, realizing he's not there.
that's a bad sign.

When you don't know where christian is, he could be doing anything.

and i mean anything.

"I don't know, he's probably either looking at toys, or in the electronics section." Haley muttered as she turned around and dragged mallory with her, back to where they previously found the bleach.

Taking in haley's considerably reasonable words, I ran over to the electronics section. It didn't take long before i found him.

"Hey chr-" I paused.

He was setting up all of the tablets and phones' wallpapers to... Harambe?

you've got to be kidding me.

I sighed loudly and pulled him away, looking for Haley and Mallory

They found us first, luckily they didn't have anything stupid in their hands again.

We all walked together, a 'happy family' i guess you could say.

the rest of the trip there resulted in Mallory's food puns, Christian running away every two minutes, and Haley refusing to leave the furniture area.

we ended up not buying anything. I'll just go back on my own. Better than trying to keep track of them!

-written by haley
{not proofread either}