« part three »

"Dad, can you please lend me some money? I'm super broke at the moment and I need new paint's, so can you please lend me money? I promise I'll pay you back," Taehyung was practically at Yoongi's knees, begging and crying for money to buy new art supplies since he spent his last few dollars on more flowers he had boughten from Hoseok earlier that week and really throughout the month. He blames Hoseok for emptying his pocket.

"Taehyung, what have I told you? I'm not lending you any more money because you remember what happened last time?" Yoongi sighed and crossed his arms across his chest. "No, earn your own money for once."

"But dad! I'm running out of paint! Can't you help your son out just this one time! I'll pay you back, I promise!" The boy begged once more and took a hold of Yoongi's legs, clenching them tightly. "Daaaad!!!"

"Oh my god, shut up, fine!" Yoongi groaned and gave in. He already knew that he regretted the decision, "I expect change." The male almost scowled as he dug for his wallet, that was in his pocket and handed the boy 5,000 won. "Here's 5,000 won, now spend it wisely and get out."

"Thank you!" Taehyung squealed and repeated the sentence over and over while hugging the elder. "Bye!" He kissed Yoongi's cheek real quickly and rushed out the door, not even taking a second to glance at Hoseok, who was watering the locus and orchid flowers.

~

"Hmm, where is the paint?" Taehyung hummed to himself whilst trying to navigate through the store. He also was lost, no matter where he looked, he could only finger markers and sketchbooks. "I've been here before, though, so why am I having trouble finding things?"

"Excuse me, can I help-"
The boy turned around and his jaw dropped, "f-fuck, Jennie."

"Well hello Taehyung," his ex-growled silently and glared daggers at him.

"I haven't seen you in a month and you still look like a whore." Taehyung hissed.
"You know, I tried to call you the other night, but you were bein' a little bitch." She scoffed.

"Nah, that wasn't me you talked to last night."

"Then who the hell did I talk to??" The two stopped insulting each other and blinked while trying to think. "Why are you here?" She mumbled.

"Trying to buy new paint," Taehyung sighed. "Wanna be nice and tell me where it is?" his head tilted to the side and he scrunched his face up.

She sighed, "it's all the way at the end of the store, they did some rearrangements lately and moved paints and canvas' all the way to the back." and slowly led him to the small isle in the back of the store were they sold a ray of paints and canvas' came in all sizes. "There's also a sale, so paints are forty percent off.."

Taehyung only stared and shooed the girl away as he stood in a place where he would call paradise. And he stared for a while.

~

"Dad here is exactly 2,000 won." The boy placed the money on the table and ran upstairs to his room and locked his door. "Finally alone time," he sighed a sigh of relief and walked onto his balcony, which was displaying a lovely view of the sun high in the sky and the clouds about to cover its eye-shielding appearance. Lovely day he thought with a smile and looked down to see the sign on Hoseok's flower shop to say 'Closed'. Mhn, probably on lunch break.

He set his paints' down on the small table and smiles to himself, I kinda wanna eat him - nope, Kim Taehyung. No, you are a heterosexual male, he slapped his face with his hand. Hoseok's got a cute butt- he slapped his face once again. You dated Jennie for an exact year- he slapped his cheek again. Hoseok has a cute smile- his hand went across his face once more. And again and again and again and again his hand slapped across his cheek, until it left a red mark. "YOU DON'T LOVE HOSEOK!" He yelled and slapped his face again; real hard this time.

"Taehyung, shut up!" Yoongi shouted from downstairs and the younger did indeed shut up, though only externally.

Throughout the afternoon and into the evening, the male sat up on his bed, drawing in charcoal in one of his five billion sketchbooks which he hadn't used up entirely. He blew all the dust away and took a moment to take in what he had drawn: a girl with large earrings and dark brown, long hair tied up in a slight ponytail. Taehyung sighed, he had drawn her again. "Idiot," he whispered to himself and threw his charcoal pencil off the bed, along with his sketchbook. "I'm such an idiot."
The boy let out a groan and fell back onto his mattress, shoving his pillow in his face. "What's with me? We're over..but why can't I stop thinking about her?" He then sighed and screamed into his pillow, knowing that Yoongi was out that evening, he knew that he could throw as many tantrums as he wanted. Taehyung sighed and shut the light off, only thinking that he was stressing himself out, the male shut his eyes and let the world around him turn into darkness.
He was tired and stressed out, the last thing he expected was a loud and pounding knock at his door; the doorbell rang continuously.

Taehyung groaned and rolled out of his bed to slump down the steps and greet whoever was annoying him at this time. He bet it was Jungkook. It was probably Jungkook. He pushed the door open and Jungkook wasn't standing there: it was Hoseok.
"Hey, c-can I come in?" He asked quietly.

"Why?" Taehyung tilted his head and looked at the elder. His squinted and thought that something was off about Hoseok. Something was definitely off. "Hoseok? Is everything alright?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright.."

Taehyung didn't believe the elder. His hand found its way to Hoseok's chin and he lifted the boys head up.

"Hoseok," the younger said and stared deep into Hoseok's eyes. "Why have you been crying?"

-

-

-

((a/n: hello~~

       hope you enjoyed this smol little chapter

hope you're all enjoying the story so far (⌒.-)=★

see you next chapter~~))