« part five »

Hoseok's lips were soft. They tasted exactly like strawberries and mints. Probably both. Taehyung's lips pressed against the elders delicately, he didn't make the moment rough or lustful in any way, he only made it light and graceful, like how it should be.
The two slowly stepped back and stared into each other's eyes, Hoseok's more widened than Taehyung's. "I-I..I thought you were straight.."

"You know, me too," Taehyung whispered and looked down at the ground. "But, when I met you, you turned my bad days into good ones, your smile made the sun's light look weak, you laugh is like a symphony to my ears." he took the elder's hands into his and smiled brightly to the florist. "And when I first met you about a couple months ago, I couldn't stop thinking about you"

Hoseok sniffled and made a light chuckle as his wiped the tears that were about to come out of his eyes, "F-From the moment you first entered the shop, I automatically had a crush on you." he then smiled and Taehyung couldn't stop staring at the elder's dimples. He poked them and Hoseok laughed, "shut up and kiss me already."

"No, you shut up,"
and Taehyung pressed his lips onto the others; they wished the moment could never end.

"Hold still,"

"Taehyung, my hand hurts! Can't we take a break?"

"No! I'm nearly done!"

"Why couldn't you have taken a picture and then painted me?"
Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes, ignoring his boyfriend, Jung Hoseok, who was complaining and about to fall on the floor just because he could barely keep still. "Shit, I'm out of green paint.." the younger groaned and sat up from his chair.

"Can I at least see it?" Hoseok sighed, glancing a look at his lover with a look in his eyes that said 'let me please lay down, I'm going to die'.

"Fine," the painted mumbled and Hoseok skipped over to his boyfriend.
"It's pretty!" The elder beamed with a bright smile that literally lit up Taehyung's entire world. "I like it~"

"E-Eh, I messed up a tiny bit, but I'm glad you like it."
The two interlaced their fingers together as they headed the store and Hoseok couldn't help but smile at the younger. "Taehyung, why do you like painting? Or just art in general?"

"Well," Taehyung chuckled. "It's really a long story. When I was little I used to draw all over the walls and my dad got so pissed off at me, he took all my crayons away from me. I would honestly cry forever."

"Oh no the tragedy," Hoseok giggled and squeezed Taehyung's hand tightly.
"Shut your mouth," Taehyung whined and then laughed at his boyfriend.

Taehyung looked around the store, looking for Hoseok, who he may've lost while looking at watercolor paints. He peeked around every corner, but he had no luck. That is until he peeked around the corner where markers and canvas were displayed and being sold. "Whatcha doin', babe?" He blinked and wrapped his arms around the elder from behind, placing a small kiss on the boy's neck.

"I'm just looking," Hoseok hummed and smiled to his lover. "Or am I not allowed to look?"

"No, you're allowed to look. Look as much as you want~" Taehyung cooed into Hoseok's ear. He looked up and saw someone who he'd least expect to see. Someone who he'd forgotten about for a while.

His ex.

"I'll be right back," the younger quickly kissed Hoseok's cheek before walking over to the girl.

"Taehyung,"

"Jennie,"

The two looked at each other in silence for a bit before the girl spoke up, "I see you've found someone." she said.

Taehyung nodded, "I have. How about you?"

"I haven't done much lately..though there is one person on my mind."

"Glad to know."

The two then smiled, "can we at least be friends?" the girl asked, her smile still displayed on her face.
"Why not," Taehyung grinned.

Hoseok walked up from behind his lover and wrapped his arms around the male, "TaeTae? Who's this?" he asked quietly.

"She's just my ex. Everything's alright." the younger said.

"Hey, be nice to him, alright?" She smiled at both of them and then turned around, slowly beginning to walk away from the couple, but then stopped. "Hey, Taehyung, are you happy?"

Taehyung grinned and nodded, "of course I am. Are you happy?"

She nodded with a smile, "happier than ever."

The two laid in bed, their limbs tangled together and the sheets were draped over their bodies. The room smelled like lavender and Axe, but the two were used to it by now. Hoseok looked up at Taehyung's sleeping form and he admired it. From the male's tan skin to his messy, brown hair. He smiled and thought to himself, I really outdid myself. He honestly did.
Taehyung constantly showered him with love by giving the elder his favorite flower every Friday and then chocolates the next day. Yeah, who could ever top that?

No one.

He smiled again and scooted closer to his lover, cuddling the males chest as he did so (why do you spoil me? he thought).

"Wake up, honey"

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open and he slowly looked to the elder, "morning babe~" his fingers ran through his messy hair and he rolled onto his back while Hoseok crawled on top of his lover. "Sleep well?"

"Very well, after the mess you made me make last night," Hoseok chuckled with a wink.

"You know you left scratch mark's on my back." Taehyung pointed out.

"I know~"

The elder giggled and placed a kiss onto the younger's lips as his body leaned down onto the boy's body and his hands roamed to Taehyung's shoulders, rubbing them slightly as he deepened the kiss. Taehyung's hands traveled down his lover's body (maybe getting a touch at Hoseok's ass), "you want a round 2?" the boy smirked.

The door opened, "hey lovebirds, breakfast." Yoongi told them. "And by the way, I heard you two, Taehyung why are you so kinky?" he then shut the door, leaving both boys blushing.

"H-How could he hear us??" Taehyung whispered. "Am I kinky, though? I'm not that kinky.."

"Mnh, you aren't as kinky as my friend Wonshik. He's a kinky piece of shit," Hoseok laughed and cuddles into his lover's chest.

Taehyung smiled and admired the silence. It was nice.
It was definitely better than before.
Silence was definitely better than not having Hoseok on his chest, smiling and breathing.

© makimeme 2016
~ fin ~

(a/n: tysm for reading this short story!!!

i hope you all enjoyed it, it tried my best to make this story as enjoyable as possible c:

please follow me for more vhope stories and i hope to see you all another time~

ps: i hope you loved that dear~ -legitkpoptrash))