Chapter 7 - Timing

I hope everyone is liking the story so far. I haven't given any picture of other characters than Drashti as I have left that upon your imagination. xD Someone asked me why so here is the answer. 

It has been a two days since I met Drashti.

"But you have to listen me!" my eyes widened and I felt uneasy.

"You will get new friends there and everything will be much better. Trust me child that I also had this opportunity and I let it go, I had to suffer a lot but I was lucky enough to be successful. You might not be the same lucky." My father looked at me, he was trying to stay cool.

No! No! No!

"I will travel around but I want to complete my studies in here first and..." he did not listen to me and stormed out of the house without saying a word.

Mom enters.

"Dev..." she was coming nearer and I stepped backwards; Tears in my eyes.

"You--You bo--both will never understand." I stammered and went out of the house. Got in my car and started driving to nowhere.

I was nodding and crying. Talking to myself. I parked my car around a graveyard.

"I will travel around but I want to complete my studies in here and daddy please listen me!" I was talking to myself "Just for once. I don't want to go because you are a patient and what if something happens to you when I will be there in my new world, will I get to say good bye to you?" I was wiping my tears but started again all the other memories of my family came again and I was talking again "You are the only one in the family who I feel cares for me and all that time we have spent together seems so less when I know your life is deteriorating."

Tears were in my eyes and I thought was there any other reason? Yes, obviously but they were not so important. My main reason was my father just him.

I picked up the phone and thought about calling Urvi but I just did not. Scrolled the contacts down and one name took my attention "D." I gasp. I called her.

"Hey." I whimpered.

"What the hell is wrong?" sounded angry.

How does she know?

"Just some family issues but nothing to worry about." I sounded normal and covered my mouth.

"And where are you right now?" 

"In my car. Somewhere." I bit my lip.

"I'm coming there right now. Just tell me where you are?"

"I'm... you don't have to come." Tears rolling down my cheek.

"I have to talk about me to you not about you to me and I hope you know that I can't talk in phone nicely."

"Yeah, of course like me." I licked my upper lip. I wiped my tears absurdly.

"So where in hell you are?" she sighed, I heard.

I told her where I was and she was there in sometime. She was in the rickshaw and her hairs falling behind her shoulder not too long like Pallavi. She had colored her hair. I got out of my car and walked with her after a while I looked at her and said

"You coloured your hair?" such a stupid question but that's the way we all speak too others.

"Looks like you lost your vision while admiring me." She half smiled and I looked at her trying to smile. She was looking at me from the corner of her eyes while walking.