The Blue Sky

[The Blue Sky] 

(A Hunhan One Shot Story) 

Created by Markjade lee

Sehun is the son of one the riches family in seoul.

he is very spoiled and always do anything he wants.

he doesn't stay at home so often.

he's always with his friends and goes to different bars almost everyday.

But then their business had been affected by the sudden change in the economy.

the bank had claimed almost everything his family owns and they even had to sell their house just to pay for all their debts.

after selling their house they moved in to a apartment his dad had rented.

Sehun became so scared that his friends might laugh at him because his poor now.

So kept it secretly to his friends.

then one day he got into trouble.

his friends and him got beaten by some gangsters in the bar.

one of the bad guys had pick a chair and beat sehun so hard.

he was then brought to the hospital.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

"Doctor what are you saying? i can't understand it?" -SH's (SH - Sehun) Dad.

"Doctor please repeat what you have just said!!" -SH's Mom.

"im very sorry but his spinal cord has been damage! he might not be able to walk anymore. 

im very very sorry." the Doctor said then leaves.

Sehun's Mom and Dad are left in the room speechless and crying.

"my poor child."

"my sehunnie."

Then sehun suddenly wakes up.

"Mom? Dad? why can't i feel anything in my feet? Mom!! Dad!! What happened?!! Why Can't i feel my feet?? Where are you guys!!! What is happening!!" Sehun's Shouting and crying.

"we are here don't worry mom and dad won't leave you." mom & dad crying.

after a week Sehun is discharge from the hospital.

sehun is really sad because of what happened to him.

so as mom and dad.

"honey don't you think it's much better if we moved to my mom's house in the province?" -SH's Dad.

"hmmm yeah i think so too." -SH's Mom.

"im glad you liked my idea. it's better for sehun to have a big and nice surrounding. i'll prepare all the things we need then by next week we will moved to my mom's house in the province." -SH's Dad.

1 WEEK HAD PASSED.

"oh you're here!! im very happy that you have decided to stay here with me." -SH's Grandma.

"yes mom, we really think that this place is the best for sehun."-SH's Dad.

"oh where is my handsome grandson? Oh here you are still as handsome as ever im glad you're be staying here. Don't worry grandma will take care of you sehunnie okay?" Sehun's grandma is really sad about what happened to sehun.

"yes, grandma!" sehun said then he hugged her grandmother.

grandma is trying so hard not to cry.