Smoke & Kisses

My dad and I had argued again, I was walking down the empty street, the path was lit up by street lamps. I knew he'd still be annoyed so I turned right into the forest. Silence, I enjoyed it, being alone made me happy.

Although, I did begin to feel nervous as I walked further and heard breathing next to a tree in front of me. As I edged closer I could make out a figure sitting down in the ebony abyss and a small orange light to accompany them. "Hello? Jasmine?" I say leaning my head forwards to see if I could see her features more. "What are you doing here?" I mutter playing with the bottom of my shirt. I could see her more clearly now and she removed the cigarette from between her lips, parting them so smoke blew out, "I could ask you the same thing," she laughed before inhaling more. "My dads a dick, we argued. Again." I say taking the cancer stick from her fingers, sitting next to her and breathing some in myself. I could see her grin, she took it back and dropped it on the ground before leaning close to my face. "That was mine." She stated, dominance laced in her voice.
"Way to state the obvious," I replied sarcastically. Jasmine wasn't laughing, instead she climbed onto my lap, giving me a harsh look. Secretly, I was enjoying this, a lot.

Her fingers begin to circle my chest before they reached my boobs and she began to move her hands over them, I moaned and tilted my head slightly giving her access to my neck. She attached her lips to it sucking hard, making sure to leave a mark, I let out a whimper. Jasmine moved her lips away, replacing them with her hands, holding me back against the tree. Both wrapped round my neck she softly kissed down my jaw and then placed her lips onto mine. Immediately I responded by moving mine in time with hers and gripping her hips. She moaned as I added my tongue and then she pulled away almost instantly. I whined and tried to move my head forwards to indicate I wanted her to keep kissing me, however, she stopped me. Jasmine placed her hands on my waist before grinding against me. I began to feel myself become more wet and I put my hands on her sides to help her grind harder.

My phone stopped us, a text from my dad. 'Get home. Now.' "Fuck" I said under my breath. "What's wrong?" Jasmine asked sounding disappointed i had stopped. "Nothing, my dad just wants me home, like right now," I replied, "I'll see you at school and we can try and do this again sometime." She nodded clearly a little sad. I gave her a small kiss on the cheek after she'd got off me. And then I left.
/
This was rubbish ugh rip, I'll probably write smut when I feel like it lmao