Cuddles [Requested]

This is a request I'm doing for @fallingoutthedisco I hope you like it.
//
Ashley sat on the couch and flicked through the channels endlessly, she watched time pass and every moment she missed her girlfriend, Grey. They hadn't seen eachother for a couple of days but to Ashley it seemed like forever. Just as thoughts of Grey spiralled through her mind she heard her ringtone. She looked at the Caller ID and it said "Grey💗", instantly she swiped the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello baby," Grey spoke softly. Although they'd been together for 2 years, whenever Grey called her by a cute pet name it gave her butterflys in her stomach. "Hi, I missed you," Ashley replied eagerly.
"I missed you too, what're you up to?"
"I'm sitting on the sofa, bored as usual..." Ashley sighed. Grey chuckled through the phone; her beautiful laugh filled the silence of Ashleys living room. After, she spoke, "I was wondering, can I come over?"
Ashley nodded, "Yes!" she said in an excited tone. "I'll be over soon, see you then, I love you."
"I love you too," Ashley said.

20 minutes passed, Ashley became worried until she heard a small knock on her front door, she answered it and was greeted by a warm embrace. "Hey," Grey quietly said into her ear pushing before pushing some hair out of Ashley's face so she could see her pretty eyes. They closed the door and walked into the living room. Both lay on the sofa, Ashley cuddled up to Grey while they held eachothers hands. "Should we watch something?" Grey asked, gently stroking the back of her girlfriends soft hand with her thumb. "Mhm," Ashley agreed, "Let's watch what you want to watch."
Grey smirked trying to hold in a laugh, "The Bee Movie?"
"Obviously!" She laughed. They put on The Bee Movie anyway even if Grey wasn't being serious and watched it in the candlelit room, occasionally giving each other little kisses.

Once the movie had ended, Ashley had fallen asleep in Greys arms and Grey was almost falling asleep herself. "I love you," she whispered, she felt the grip of Ashleys hand on hers tighten and then loosen again making her smile.
//
You can request a one shot, just give me two names, smut or fluff and if it's smut who is dominant & who is submissive. You can also give me a story line, just message me if you'd like one. (: