chapter 11

We retreated to our hotel room after a long day at the convention center. The cast was planning on going out for drinks in an hour. Colin and I decided to go back and relax in his hotel room until it was time to meet the cast. As soon as we walked in, I flopped down on the bed and sighed. "I'm tired." 

"Me too, love." He laid down next to me and began to rub my back. 

"Can I change out of this dress?" 

"Of course. Do you need something to wear?" 

I nod. He stands up and walks over to his suitcase. He pulls out a baggy t-shirt and throws it at me. "Thanks." I chuckle. I walk into the bathroom and try to take off my dress. I fumble with the zipper and end up giving up. "Colin!" I call. 

"Yes love?" 

I open the bathroom door, "may you please unzip my dress?" 

"It'd be an honor, milady." I laugh, and he begins to unzip my dress. While doing so, he kisses down my back, causing me to jump and move around. 

"Colinnn!" I laugh. "Please!" Once my dress is unzipped, Colin leaves, and I change into the baggy t-shirt. 

"Sexy!" Colin whistles. I notice that he is shirtless and has athletic shorts on. "Want to watch a movie, love?" 

"Sure." I chuckle. He turns on a movie, and I spoon myself into him on the bed. I catch him several times trying to lift up my shirt and rub me. After a few times, I ignore it. I soon fall asleep in his arms, the movie still playing. 

I wake up an hour later by Colin shaking me. I groan. "Is it really time to get up now?" 

"Aye, love." He winks at me, but I don't budge. "Come on Jennifer. Don't make me tickle you!" 

I jump up and run away, grabbing my dress, before he can catch me. He reaches me right before I escape.  I kiss his cheek gently. "See you soon." I wink, open the door, and run down the hall to my room. An hour later, I was all dressed and ready to go. Colin came to pick me up. "Hey sexy," I chuckle, while leaning on the door. 

"Wow, Jen. You look beautiful as ever." 

"When don't you say that?" I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Kidding! Let's party." I take his arm and we leave. We get to the bar where we were having our cast party. We were planning to have our annal shot contest again. 

When we arrived, Ginny called us over. "Over here!" She hollered, as she frantically swung her arms in the air. There were two seats left at the table, one of which was apparently Lana's. So I sat on Colin's lap. 

"Aw, you two are too cute!" Bex squeals from across the table. 

Lana was at the counter, preparing shots. "Lana! We don't start the shots until later!" Josh hollers. 

"Shut up, peasant!" Lana screams back, laughing. She walks over to our table, carrying a tray of shots. "Oh, the lovebirds finally arrived!" 

I roll my eyes and lean back into Colin. "Ready to party, love?" He whispers in my ear, his warm scruff brushing against my delicate skin. 

"Aye." I whisper back. He begins to kiss the back of my ear and down my neck without raising too many suspicions. When I start to moan, they all look at us, but Colin continues. "Oh, Colin, stop!" I moan louder. 

"Oh, get a room you two!" Lana says and turns away. Colin backs off, embarrassed. 

I turn to face him. "If we don't have too many shots maybe we could get a room?" I smirk. 

"Jennifer Marie, it would be my pleasure." I giggle and kiss his cheek. 

And sure enough, we did get a room that night. And it was the best night of our lives. 

hey y'all. so how'd you like the chapter? 

lemme know if you all want a chapter about the night and their room 😏😏

thanks for reading! ❤️

xoxo, em