Chapter one: emilee talking to colby!

Narrator: so Emilee hoping that he would ask her out but u y'all have to find out? Leave me a comment see what u think of this story. Let's begin

Emilee is getting ready for the 1st day of 8th grade. So Emilee mom said are u ready yet? Hurry won't be wait on ur first day of school!
Emilee Said yes momma coming! So Emilee and her mother get into the car going to the school!? Emilee also scared and excited to see Colby? But also scared?
Emilee mom drop off Emilee at the school and Colby just standing there waiting for his friends. Emilee saw him and wave and Colby wave at her back! And
She afraid to say hi so Colby said hey wassup are u free later and "Emilee blushes" Emilee said yeah I am free and. Colby said great umm do u maybe get some dinner after school? Emilee said yeah! Colby said ok it's a date!
And Emilee going to class and 25 mins later she saw Colby kissing a another girl so Emilee ran off to th bathroom starting to cried saying how could he do this me and him are going to on a date and Colby saw Emilee ran off and he ran after her. So Colby said hey it's not what looks like Emilee said well it looks like u kissing another girl and asking me to go on a date with you? And Colby said I'm sorry it's fact that's my ex and she just want to talk and she start to get closer and boom we kiss so I'm sorry will u give me a chance? Emilee said yeah. So Emilee and Colby hug and Colby look at Emilee and Colby start to get closer and closer and there lips touch each other they kiss! And Emilee was so happy and the. Next day Colby got Emilee a?