Chapter 2

When you got back from your day of adventuring around Seoul, you'd almost forgotten about the strange, yet dazzlingly, handsome guy from this morning, having had so much fun in the market streets and old traditional villages, that when your phone buzzed with '1 new message', you were fully expecting it to be one of your parents.

You were wrong.

[Unknown number: Hey, are you free for coffee at 10? I'll meet you at Eungbongyyo bridge. -Clumsy guy that crashed into you this morning.]

You smile as you read the text, suddenly very excited as you remember the guy with the candyfloss pink hair from earlier.

'What are you smiling at?' Izzy asks, walking into your room as she rubs a towel on her hair, having just had a shower.

'Uh- nothing.' you mutter typing a quick reply of [Y/N: Definitely! I'll see you then Clumsy guy ;)] before throwing your phone into your bag and looking up at her with the most innocent expression you could muster.

'It was that guy from earlier, wasn't it?' she asks, dropping onto the foot of your bed and smirking at you when she sees the blush appear on your cheeks.

'I knew it! Okay, but all im saying, is if you bring him back, can you please keep it down? If you still want me to go to Jeju tomorrow, then i'm going to need my beauty sleep!'

'Yah! Shut up! We're just going for coffee, I probably wont even be out that long!' you argue, frowning at her dirty mind, but she simply shoots you a coy look back as she gets up, smirking as she walks to the door.

'Yeah Yeah- but if you break the bed, you're paying the damage charge for the room!' she calls, laughing as she avoids the pillow you throw at her, before slinking back to her room.

When you finally arrive at the middle of the bridge there is still 5 minutes before you're meant to meet him. You'd decided to wear your favourite ripped blue skinny jeans and an army camo bomber jacket, with your favourite black beanie and high tops. You didn't want to admit that you'd spent way too much time thinking about your outfit and your makeup- which in your opinion was model level- but if you were honest with yourself, you knew you looked great.

You hadn't realised how cold it had gotten until the your breath began to turn into white clouds in front of you, the image distracting you from a figure walking up behind you, smiling cockily to himself as he watches you zone out.

'Oh, sorry!' someone says as they crash into you, and you're about to apologise yourself, but when you turn to see the person. You recognise the clumsy guy who had crashed into you this morning, not being able to hold back the smile that automatically stretches across your face as you take him in, eyeing his long beige woolen trench coat, black skinny jeans and white shirt, topping off the outfit with some mickey mouse converse.

'Mianhae.' you say back, bobbing your head and grinning when he chuckles deeply, shaking his head as he looks up at you where he'd been looking at the floor shyly.

'Its good to see you.' he murmurs, refraining from smirking by biting down on his lip and your eyes immediately zone in on the movement, the deep breath that you draw in thankfully pulling you from your not so innocent thoughts.

'Its good to see you too, Clumsy guy- shall we go get coffee?' you ask, shaking yourself to make you stop staring at his lips, and smiling excitedly up at him.

'Of course! I know a great place....'

You end up getting coffee from a street cart along the river, looking questioningly at the clumsy guy beside you when he stops in front of a food vendor and grinning when he orders you both coffee, blushing when he turns to wink at you, asking you how you like it.

'Black, with sugar.' you respond, smiling when he raises an eyebrow in surprise at your preference.

'So, why does a sweet girl like you want blackcoffee?' he asks as the two of you begin to walk beside the river, sipping thankfully at your hot drink as it warms you from the inside out.

'The same reason you want a double- shot latte,' you say, grinning at him, 'It tastes good.'

'Touche.' he comments, making you chuckle as you bump him gently with your arm, somehow managing to make him spill some coffee down his coat.

'Oh God. I'm so sorry!' you say hurriedly, fumbling and trying to quickly wipe the hot liquid from his front, grimacing as it begins to soak into the wool of his long coat.

'Hey, dont worry about it! Its all on me...I am the clumsy one after all.' he murmurs, grinning at you and you bite your lip as you smile back, your hand stopping in trying to wipe the coffee from his coat, laying against his chest and you shyly look up at him.

'You never told me your name...?' he says in his deep voice, his face suddenly very close to yours and you feel your heart begin to race at the proximity.

'Y/N.' you whisper, not really sure whether he'd heard you, but too distracted by his lips to care.

'Thats a pretty name.' he murmurs, setting the coffee cup down on the river wall beside the two of you, before running his hand down your arm slowly, making your breath hitch in your lungs.

'My name's Namjoon.' he says quietly, reaching a hand up to press a finger under your chin, tilting your head up to look at him.

'I thought it was 'Clumsy Guy'.' you murmur, grinning as your eyes flicker up to his and your heart swells at the creases that appear just above his cheeks as he smiles back at you.

'Mmmmh, but would a clumsy guy do this?' he asks, before dropping a quick kiss to your lips, your mouth responding embarrassingly fast to his actions as you lean into him, blushing when you realise he'd already pulled away.

'I don't know...but I think you should do it again...'

(T.B.C)