Chapter 1 Im a Pokemon !!

Hello every one welcome to my Pokemon story I hoped you enjoy this story.i I Don't own Pokemon nintendo do.
"Hello"Telepathy
"Hello"Poke speech
"Hello"Normal talking
"Hello"thoughts
'Hello/Hello'Tv/Video
__________________________________________________________________________________
Ugh....my head."I said as I put my hand on my head but then I noticed.I had long pointy ears I opened my eyes and realized I'm not in my house.I'm on a forest with a river on sight then I looked at my hand.but it was not a hand it's a PAW"What the ?"I said in shock as I looked at my self.I had blue fur,cream muzzle a spike on my chest and both my paw I was really a Lucario"I...I'm a Pokemon!"I said in shock again but it was cool.then I light bulb pop out of my head remembering something"Wait a minute.....since I'm a pokemon can't I use attacks ?"I asked myself I had to test it Pokemon can learn at least four attacks.I remember something i can do Aura sphere I put my paw together living an empty space in the middle then a Blue Aura appeared between my paw I fired it and aimed at a tree."Aura sphere"I said"What else ?"I said Wait...Bone rush as a large bone appeared I was holding it but then a few seconds it disappear Then.Force palm as a blue aura appeared on my right paw as I slammed it into a tree"Force Palm..."I said Maybe I could use..."Woah!!!"I screamed I used Extreme Speed.I stopped at the middle of nowhere"Ok...not using that in case necessary wait...what's this on my paw ?" I said its was shaped circle with symbols in the middle"Wait is this Mega evolutions"I asked my self"Mega Evolve"I shouted as a began to change after it was complete I had extra spikes on my paws I Crimson fur color on both paw(you know what Mega-Lucario looks like I don't explain his appearance)"Mega Devolution "I shouted then changed back to normal form then I heard my belly grumble"Well looks like I'm hungry"I said as I began to walk out of the Nowherenes.on the way I found some blue looking berry"Are these poison ?"I said The whole time I'm using telepathy each time I tried to speak I just growl I picked up the Berry and just took a bite out of eat it tasted."Its so good"I said hapilly I began to eat the Oran berry like crazy then I heard the bush shirking I turned around readying to fight since Pokemon could attack but it's was two humans."Woah a Lucario these Pokemon are so rare to find in hoenn."The boy said"I'm gonna catch it."the girl said"No I'm gonna catch it."Said the boy as he threw a Pokeball and a Magneton popped out of the Pokeball."Magneton Really ?"The girl asked"So ?"He asked"Lucario is a fighting/Steel type Your Magneton is at a disadvantage Riley."She said"Who cares ? Magneton use thunderbolt."Riley shouted As the thunderbolt was appearing at the magnet and a direct shot at me I was being electrifies I was kind of screaming in my head it."Nice job Magneton"He said"Aura sphere"I shouted they were in shock I could talk and Magneton was Fainted."See Riley your at a disadvantage I'll show you how to battle GO Magmortar."The girl shouted as she threw a Pokeball right in front was Magmortar.'Well I hope you don't catch it shel."Riley said"shut up Magmortar use Flamethrower."Shel shouted as Magmortar shot flames at me I dodged it"Bone rush"I said in poke speech as a large bone appeared in my paw as I started hitting Magmortar 4 times before jumping back."Magmortar you ok ?"Shel asked as it nodded"Good Swift"Shel shouted its was shooting stars at me but it wasn't supper effective"Aura sphere"As I shot A ball of Aura at it"Magmortar dodge!"Shel shouted it dodged but The Aura sphere hit right behind it"How did it hit ?"Shel asked as Riley answered"Aura sphere is an attack that can never miss so if you dodge it or not it will always hit."Magmortar get in close and use Fire punch."Magmortar was running at me and readying the attack I just bate it in as Magmortar try to punch me I just ducked and used force Palm sending it to a tree."Magmortar No!"Shel shouted By my surprise it could still battle even with all those bruises"Magmortar Earthquake!"As Magmortar smashed its foot to the ground making an earthquake the trainers jumped preventing being hit but me I felt the ground type move it was very painful."Use Flamethrower!"Shel shouted as Magmortar was storing flames at me but my reaction was not fast enough as I felt the flame it was painful after it was done I had a lot of bruises."I had to end this quick."I though as I shot an aura sphere hitting it directly at him as the clouds disappear it shown Magmortar with swirl eyes comforming it was knocked out."Magmortar!"Shel shouted then ran to her Pokemon"This is my chance to escape."as I used extreme speed to escape again I stopped at the middle of nowhere with bruises all over my body.I'm not an experience fighter I was quite weak at that point i was trying to find something that can heal these bruises then I heard a voice."Hey guys let's head to the battle pyramid."A boy said then As I just came out of the bushes holding my left arm the boy who I saw had a cap and a Pikachu on his shoulder I was starting to loss conscious."Hey you alright ?"The boy asked but I didn't hear his concern as I was about to fall head first to the ground the boy caught me."Guys I need help this.....I forgot the name of this Pokemon."As I heard the boy said before I close my eyes now I'm unconscious.

TBC...