The Nightmares

Everything was black. Patryk herd a loud shot in the distance he turned and saw paul, blood going down his face.
"Why?" The vision of paul asked chocking on his words. "You didn't even get to here me finish, I was going to say I love you is what I would say if I wasn't just using you."
Patryk shook his head "No.." Tears fell. "I loved you this isn't real." As he said those words he shoot up in bed awake. He was in a cold sweet and shaking. He looked over to see paul but he had forgotten for a moment that he was gone. Patryk held his hand in his hands and cried. He hummed a filmier tone that paul would hum to comfort him. After a hour or two he looked at the time. "I don't want to be here..." He mumbled as he got up and got dressed. Next think he knew he heard a loud knock on the door. "Come in" he signed.
Tord entered and looked around. "Getting dressed in the dark? Hm. Anyway down to business. I do not want yesterdays actions to affected you. I still want you to act as if that traitor was still here. And just so you know. If I ever find out your a traitor to you'll have the same fate." Tord said aggressively.
"I understand sir. I will continue to operate as of tomorrow never happened. " Patryk sighed.
"Good." With that Tord left.
Afterwards Patryk continued his day.