Muffilato

"There is no way that will work" Luna said doubtfully. Theo's plan was both dangerous and incredibly stupid.
Theo sighed, he needed to do something to make him hate himself just a little less.

"Come on, would you rather be stuck here getting torcherd every single day? I can help you. I want to help you."

Luna looked at him pitifully, Theo knew she wanted too but something was holding her back.
"Fine" he spat, he got up of the floor where he
was sat next to her.
"Fine, see if I care" He stormed out and just as he reached the foot of the stairs the door wrenched open, revealing Bellatrix standing there looking triumphant.
"Aha! I knew it TRAITOR!" She smirked at him.
Theo rubbed his temple in mock frustration.
"Bellatrix, I would never betray the Dark Lord. My alligence is with him and him only."

Bellatrix frowned, Theo could see she believed him, but he put memory locks on the memories that could have him killed.
Just in case.

Suddenly he felt the familiar feeling of someone searching through his memories. He felt glad he had put the memory locks on. Bellatrix pulled away content with the fact that Theo was still a loyal death eater.

"I trust you have disposed of the girl"
Theo hesitated.
"N - no" he admitted. He felt his heart beating a thousand times a minute. Bellatrix frowned.
"And why not" she questioned. Theo was sweating, it would take some serious lies to get him out of this mess.
"I - I thought she was still - still holding back information. So - so I thought if we kept her alive we could find out more about the order." he made this up on the spot but it had clearly convinced Bellatrix because she raised an eyebrow in approval and let him go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days had passed and each day Theo would come and visit Luna in the pretence of feeding her. Well he fed her but also talked with her for a while. Each morning he woke up excited to talk to Luna, or as he called her fondly Loony. Every day he would sit cross-legged on the floor trading stories. Each day he felt a tingling sensation in his chest when she smiled at him or when she touched his arm or when she laughed at one of his jokes. The truth was each day he was falling for her, but never in a million years would he admit it.

"Theo, Blaise, Draco wake up! It's five to eight. Your shift starts in five minutes!" Pansy's voice echoed around the house, jolting Theo out of his dreamless sleep.
"SHIT"
"BLEEDING HELL"
"FUCK!"
The boys shouted curse words out as they rushed to get ready. Draco ran into the bathroom wall. Theo put his boxers over the top of his robes and Blaise, well Blaise sprayed aerosol in his eyes. Eventually they were ready.

"20 minutes late" Yaxleys voice echoed through the cavern. The boys shuffled their feet awkwardly while Pansy and Maizie, another death eater, looked on in fear and anticipation.
"Well, we did get to Malfoy Manor on time but we didn't realise that you all moved into..... this."
Draco stated looking around the cavern in contempt. Theo could see why, Malfoy Manor was much better, it wasn't cozy and warm like their house, but it was strong and elegant. The cavern was damp and cramped. Yaxley smirked "Clearly that does hold some merit, however you must be punished for your tardiness."

He looked around surveying the three death eaters standing in front of him.
"BLAISE" he barked "you clearly show skills in the cooking field" Theo could hear Blaise groan, he hated cooking. Yaxley knew this, Theo was sure of it.
"Yes, yes, you do, so you will cook the food for the prisoners." Yaxley smirked. He locked eyes on Theo.
"Nott! You can clean up the prisoners, they haven't had a wash in 5 weeks. The smell is disgusting." Theo sighed along with Blaise while Draco laughed at them.
"Don't laugh until he's finished speaking Draco, you don't know what you're gonna get" Blaise growled, and it was true because Draco got.. 
"Clean the toilets up Malfoy."