Author's Note

Thank you 4 reading. I can't even believe I won :P. Please check out my other books if you are interested.

[Diamond] Please read my new book

She didn't know the truth until on her sixteenth birthday. She ran away. Because of her 'brother'. She met Prince Tyler, a young handsome male on her journey and became a lie. How many lies can she handle on her own princess life?

Cry For Real [Currently Writting]

Real Blue Royal Lovelace has a mission. A mission that involves pain. Is she a stealer? A thief? A criminal? Or just a simple innocent citizen in Earth. Her life collides with people that she shouldn't be with. And what is that? A bird? A plane? No, It's Real. Will she survive with no tears? Why does it have to be me? Of other females in this world, Why me? I lost my memory. Especially, the most memorable ones. I didn't knew I have a best friend all along. He saved me. I saved him. I am the chosen one. The one Fate trusts me. I have the power of it. Little did I know BFF got in the way. My mission is to save planet Earth. Then what about my life? Friends, family, siblings and love? Why does love find me? I'm just a normal human. Finally, why me? These tears I've share is no longer forbidden. Why? Because I've Cry all along. Guests: One Direction Tyler Oakley The author doesn't own anything except the story. This category is Fiction, Paranormal, Fantasy, Supernatural, Teen-Fiction, Horror, Fan-Fiction, Vampire, Spiritual, Mystery/Thriller,Werewolf and others. Highly: Fiction

Louis' Magic: [Slow Updating]

Meet Sydney Relle La as her journey fills with magic. She met Louis along the way. Will they found out on the past or annoy each other.

Best Friend, My Neighbor, Partners In Crime and Me: [Hold on]

Hi my name is Kathryn Bernardo. Meet Best Friend, My Neighbor, Partners In Crime and Me.

Broken Hearted Hearts [Currently Writing]

Doctor, we have two patients

Would you fix:

The Broken-Hearted?

Or

A Broken Hearted?

Nurse, I need to fix them

With what?

Love

Frosting Frozen [One Shot] Elsa and Jack Frost Fan-Fiction

Welcome to the land of Arendelle. The hot breeze of summer has come. Elsa, the princess of Arendelle, thought about something. Arendelle doesn't snow. She always wanted to experience winter some day. Apparently, her wish did came true because of him. That day, an accident happened then she wasn't able to recall her memories. The queen and king fear of what had happened and closed the gates. Reduced the staff. Limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone...including her younger sister, Anna. She was forced to stay in her room. Elsa's hair turns white as she grew, with her powers that find hard to control.

One day, the king and queen leave on a ship. The lovely married couple died, leaving both princesses in grief. Years later, Coronation day comes. Arendelle has its own new queen. Elsa has fear in her if she makes one wrong move and everyone will know which it did. She flees, leaving her sister behind which caused Anna to find her and bring her back to Arendelle.

Soon, Elsa bumped into him again. She didn't know him but he knows her. He takes her to an adnventure that leads cold, disasters, wanted and love.

Will she control the fear? Or let it go?

Challenge [Currently Writing]

Have you been bullied? This girl does. But she proved them wrong. She makes their lives unfair. She's a hero. Removing the major bullies from school. The world everything is about her. Because she is the challenge.

The Wattpad Bet

Nikki Lumahan has a journey. Dealing with school and people. She loves the website, Wattpad.com. Once upon a time, someone dedicated their poem to her. Those words swells herself. And she became interested at the writer who wrote the poem. This is all a game. So will she ever find the person who wrote the poem?

Started: April 1, 2014. Tuesday.

Completed: N/A

His Split Personality

Meet Kathryn Bernardo. A sweet, innocent, beautiful girl. She haven't noticed Daniel Padilla until this year. She meets him and he is very mean. Kathryn always thought about him being mad at her? Was he mad at her? She bumps into him again but this time, it was different. He always flirts girls and very hyper. But she doesn't know his secret. Will she know about this playboy's secret?

Red Riding Hood

This story isn't the story that you've seen before. Red has her perks around the Fables for fun before leaving to go to her grandmother. You think she's innocent. In this story, you'll see who she really is.

Girl. Boy. Gay. Tomboy.

_________

The other books that I have been created are currently postphone due to lazyness and out of ideas :P. It's Christmas break for me and I will try to update my books as possible. Merry Christmas. My profile name is 'MusicIsMyLife'. Pls. vote for this book and check out 'One Direction Bit Me'.

Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge. Triple-ear bunny in a ride in a carousel.

-

-

-

NIKKIXXD