Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Fans who actually read :)

" So here is the library, and-

" You might as well sound like a tour guide," Martin snorted.

I pursed my lips at him. For the last twenty minutes, I have been trying to show him around the school, in which he doesn't cooperate. He is questioning every room, and saying the dumbest things. What I figured, is we have basically all of our classes together, which sucks. I feel like a personalized guide.

Biology was kind of akward, seeming as we both wanted answers, and his slip up while walking to class.

" Tracey, are you even listening?" he asked.

I snapped out of my thought immediately to give him a questioning look.

" Yes?"

" What was I talking about?" he said, crossing his arms, looking rather lavishing.

Snap out of it! Nothing is going to make me like this bad boy.

" You were taking about stuff," I replied. I know, I know. Lame reply, but hey! It's the only thing I could think of on spot!

" Nope. Not. At. All." he said popping the p.

" Martin, I reall-

" No you don't. I don't even know what you were going to say, but what I know is it is going to be a lie." Martin finished.

" And how would you know that? Whop the hell do you think you are?" I said with anger. I hate it when people go around assuming things. It gets on my nerves thinking they know something but they don't! " You can't just go around assuming things, alright? Or does assuming satisfy you and your family?"

He leaned in close to my face, and looked me squat in the eye.

" I have been done satisfying people a long time ago. Satisfying myself is enough. And I can tell by your eye smart one" He whispered, and walked away.

Whatever. He can find his way himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I walked into the caf, I was astonished to find Martin sitting with John, laughing. Martin and my ex. Martin and my ex. That's okay. Nothing matters. I don't care.

" Come sit with us Trace!" my best friend Kayla called.

I head over to her and reluctantly sat down, only because her boyfriend Troy was there. Troy really isn't, well my greatest fan. I don't like him and he doesn't get along with me.

" Hey Tracey. How was first period?" Troy asked, with a sarcastic face.

I don't know why Kayla is with him, because he is a cheating liar.

" Just enjoying my life. What were you doing? Smoking? Because if I can recall well, we have the same first period, and you weren't there." I said with a great big smile on my face.

" Funny," He replied with cold eyes.

Kayla just rolled her eyes at me.

" So what's up with you and new boy?" She asked.

I just shrugged. Honestly, I didn't even know what was up with us. He had weird tantrums.

" Is that so?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

" Yup, I am just helping him around the school. Nothing big or anything," I replied.

" Well seems to me li-

" Kayla! Can we please talk 'bout something else?" I urged.

" Why? Bunny don't want to eat carrot? " Troy asked.

" What the hell? That doesn't even make sense. Whatever, I have to go anyways," I replied, standing up and turning away.

I turned away just enough to see if Martin was still sitting with John, but he was gone. Unfortunately, John looked over at me at about the same time and gave me a small smile. I, being the Tracey I am , returned it with a cold glare. Never going to forgive him.

I walked out of the caf, towards my locker, just to see Martin giving  kid a hard time.

" Martin!" I yelled.

 He looked over at me with a cold, hard expression. He was holding the kid by his collar, the the kid was almost up off the ground.

" Let . Go . Of . Him ." I said slowly.

Reluctantly, he loosened his grip on the kid, giving the kid a signal to leave.

" What the hell was that?" I asked.

" Nothing. None of your business," he snapped.

" Martin. I consider you a friend. I want to help, but you can't hassle kids! "

" Just go the hell away!" He yelled.

" No , " I said, staying my ground.

" Listen. If you are smart, stay the hell away from me," He said, and walked away.

What a day eh? I;m going to get my answer, no matter what.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, bad chapter. I know. Sorry, but It will have more...Oopth next chapter :))