Chill Day With Bay

India
I woke up Sunday morning to see August still next to me. Which put my mind at ease. It was pretty early & judging from last night, I know no one would be up anytime soon.

So I took it upon my self to dye my hair red. Something different you know? I can't wait to see everyone's reaction, especially August's.

It took about 45 minutes to dye my hair red. Don't get confused though, Lil Illy will change color & hair styles in a hot second. No matter if it's a wig or real, imma always look good.

I was drying off my hair when Maya woke up.

"OMG YO HAIR IS RED NOW ILLY" she said ecstatic.

I smiled, satisfied that she liked it & said " Yes girl "

She got a text on her phone & then said " Illy imma have to hit you up later, business is calling. Do you mind it Ky stays?"

"Of course I don't mind!" We hugged & she left. She'll tell me what her "business" was later.

30min after Maya left, Ice & Ky woke up. They were in love with my hair too. 3 down 1 more to go I told myself.

While waiting for August to wake up I told the girls that I wanted us to match today. So I told him to wear some shade of orange. I put Isis' braids back in & I did some cornrows in Ky's head as well.

Once I was done with all of that I got dressed myself. August takes forever to wake up, I thought to myself.

I put this cute Hot Orange dress with my new Yeezys, I put my hair up since it was just a simple Sunday. Isis had on a burnt orange dress, it was longer than mine though & I loved it on her. Kyree had on a orange hoodie with black pants, she could make anything look good.

We were down stairs eating & chatting it up when August walked down. Of course, his eyes stopped on me.

"India?" He questioned

We all laughed. "Yes August" I said innocently waiting for his reaction.

He walked closer to me & said " Wow you look great" instantly a smile formed , I thanked him.

" What y'all all dressed up for? Looking like some pumpkins" he joked

" Uh some bad pumpkins" Ice said feeling herself.

August looked at me & agreed with Isis while having a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but look down & smile.

" What y'all doing today " I ask Ky & Ice.

" Shopping " they both said in a duh tone.

We all laughed. I then told Kyree that Maya had left for business & that she was staying with us til she got back. Of course they were excited. Maya is a model so she goes away all the time.

" What we doing " August asked as the girls left to go shopping

" It doesn't matter "

" I wanna take you canoeing " he said with a smile

August