Girlfriend ?

August

"Good Afternoon Roommates.. Breaking News: Singer August Alsina has been constantly liking another females pictures. And they weren't his girlfriends, India Love. Are we looking at the beginning of a break up for Alsina & Love? Stay tuned."

I sighed in frustration. The Shade Room always gotta be on a nigga tip. I can't like a bitch pictures now without somebody accusing me of cheating?

Everybody know India the baddest bitch outchea' & Aug don't downgrade.

"So it's called cheating to have social media now?" India asked

"They aggravating as fuck!" I said

"Aug calm down, I'm not worried about it so why are you?"

"Because, they know damn well I'm not cheating on you. I talked about you in my interviews , take you out , show you off what the fuck do I gotta do to show these people you the only one I want!?"

"You don't have to show them nothing because it shouldn't matter what they think.. as long as we know what we got, we Gucci" she said with a smile.

I touched on her short hair & sighed "That's why I love you man"

"I love you too"

"Ion want no other bitch" I said just to reassure her.

"I've never thought you did baby"

"But for real tho' you badder than Nicki if you asked me" I was telling the truth, yeah Nicki was bad herself but India was bad and real

She started blushing and said "Aug shut up"

"Deadass baybe' I love everything about chu' .. matter of fact I'm fin' post you all over my page to let this lil' shaderoom shit know whats going on"

 matter of fact I'm fin' post you all over my page to let this lil' shaderoom shit know whats going on"

augustalsina: Baddest I've ever seen 😍 & she all MINE!