Tell Me A Lie - A Harry Styles Love Story

Chapter 11

'C'mon Faye get up! And what were you doing on the phone so early this morning?'

I woke up with a smile on my face because he reminded me about Harry going through

'HARRY GOT THROUGH TO BOOT CAMP, HES BEEN PUT IN A BAND AHH'

We both cheered about for a little then I remembered he would be away for 12 weeks..

'Whatsup?' Cole said

'He goes away for 12 weeks'

'12 weeks?!'

'Don't make it sound worse Cole' I said getting more upset

'I'm sorry Faye! It wont even be that bad, you just need to occupy yourself, I wish I could come down but my mid term exams start soon and I've got to revise soo much'

'It's fine Cole! I'll just go out with my mum for most of the time' I said trying to reassure him

But I'd probably be dawdling around the house waiting for some company

'Good' He smiled

We went down for breakfast and headed straight out to the beach again, I wonder what was happening back home? I did start to miss mum quite abit..I was excited to go back home but was so upset to leave, it's like I went on holiday to England and now I'm back home, but it's the other way round..man I really can't believe I've moved from here, I miss it so much.

HARRYS POV

FROM - Louis

Man have you seen all these facebook groups about you? You've got some fan girls on your hand hahaha x

What was he on about? Louis was one of my band mates, I know! It was weird because we've known each other for like the whole of our lives, followed by Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, they were all really cool lads and funny. Niall ate alot, Zayn stared in the mirror for most of the time and Liam was just kinda serious all the time. But any how I was happy with the boys I was with. I turned on my laptop and logged into facebook and checked the groups Louis was talking about

'Harry styles is hot <3'

Wow wtf..I hope Faye hasn't saw these I know how jealous she could get. I clicked on the group

'1100 Memebers'

WOAH WOAH WOAH 1100 people think im hot? Haha, WAIT 1100 PEOPLE HAVE SAW MY AUDITION?! Wow, Faye was right, people would start recognizing me, I hope she stayed with me what if she thinks I'm blowing her off if I have to go rehearsal or something? Or what if through these 12 weeks she meets someone else? Stop it Harry..

TO - Louis

Wtf...thats crazy...but have you saw the ones of you?! Haha jeeeeeez my lou MINE x

Me and Lou had this relationship where we weren't dating, because I'm not gay but we just acted like it because..well I don't know really but we do love each other in a non gay way...okay in a completeley gay way..but we have girl friends! Hannah was going through the same as Faye so I guess they both have each other considering they're close friends too..I just wish I didn't have to stay over so I could see Faye, especially when she gets back from Australia, I can't wait! But the bad thing was we were staying at my dads the week she was in Australia so I can't see her straight away because I'll be in cheshire, the lads and me are staying there in a little bungalow in my dads garden to rehearse and get to know each other more.

CALL FROM LOUIS

'Hey' I said

'Hey maan'

'Whatsup?'

'Them groups are weird! Haha but any way I was just ringing up to see if you were coming out tonight with us and the lads you know playaaaaaaaas'

'Hahaha, urrrrr yeah why not, what time?'

'Get to mine for 7 babes'

'Okay babes'

'Love you'

'Love you too'

Okay so I finally had something to do tonight and this will be another way to speak to the lads to break the awkwardness. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

We were all heading to town, a lot of people recognized us we even had papparazzi following us

'Harry is it true you've slept with Sophia from Bell Amie'

I stopped, what the fuck where did he get that from?! I met Sophia the other day when we took all our stuff to boot camp but she was abit old for me!

'What the hell!?! No I have not I have a girl friend actually!' I said furiously

'Ooooh what's your girl friends name?'

'That's my business'

We all walked at a quicker pace and we got let into the club without having to que up, I could get used to this..We started on the drinks straight away, there was alot of beautiful girls in here, but only if Faye was here too. I bet shes chilling on the beach again! Or sleeping..probably sleeping. 

'Let's get wasted woooooo' Louis screamed

He already was tipsy and we'd only been here for 5 minutes!