Photoshoot

* 3 weeks later

I have a photoshoot the same day I have to go to Gage trial. I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Gage

I was meeting with both my lawyers one more time before my actual trial coming up. We were getting at alot. Evidently I was not read my Miranda rights. I was but not all of them cause that night when it all went down. The cop pulled me over. Harrassin' me just like any other black man. We were arguing and he started to read me my rights, what I said must have gotten under his skin so he stopped and responded back to what I said.  The pills. I once was taking them as a prescription. After I didn't want to take them anymore Mark is the one who told me junkies be popping them shits so that's why I start selling them. I aint have no weapon on me the only other thing I was weed and as far as evidence for that there is none. While I was in the waiting cell I used my phone call to get Mark to pick me up and to send someone to get my car before the police or a tow company do.

I wouldn't even had came up with these ideas if it wasn't for my attorneys. However what I can get into more trouble for the weed and assaulting the officer

Essence

"Amir c'mon "I laughed
We was messing around in the studio and I was recording the chorus for him. His new song was lit so far. I can sing a little and he was indeed of a chorus singer so being the friend I am I jumped for it. Plus since I cannot do my photoshoot , he will be taking my picture and sending them to the executive for the campus magazine.
"So it's ..."
"Just tell me that you love me, three times in a row and each time can you go a note higher.
"No promises I'll try "
"Alright , put these on "he said handing me Earphones.

* 1 hour later

I was meeting with Melissa to do more pictures with me. Granted the other girl was beautiful she acts too boujee for me. Not that that is a issue cause if you feel like you the shit. That's good im happy for you but I honestly cannot stand people like that. It's one thing to be boujee and another to be conceded but she is is too much for me so ill let her be. I seen her walk up to the set where we were taking pictures and I got excited we were doing Brest cancer awareness month pictures since it is October.
This one was a little different cause it was more revealing. We wouldn't have our tops on for this picture but our arms would be covering our breast.
"Sorry if im late"
"It's fine the make up artist is waiting for you "
She nodded sitting her purse down and ran over there. I took some of the pink chance bows scattering them across our white set. We were sitting on a white floor and the back looked like white bricks with a big cancer symbol in the middle. I looked back and Melissa was getting her curly wild hair tamed with hair spray. We also had the blessing of having a cancer survivor join the photoshoot. 
I put my phone on silence and by the time I was finished Melissa was on her way over wit the other girl.
"Hi I'm Essence"
"Carmela"
"Thank you for joining us. I know you said you had alot going on. I really appreciate it"
"Its fine , thank you for inviting me"
I gave her a warm smile before we walked on set.
We sat down criss crossed and linked our arms together with the same arm covering our breast and flexed with our other hand. I was sitting to the left while Carmela sat in the middle and Melissa sat to the right.
The flash went off a few times before we stood sideways in the same order flexing our muscles.
"I'm weak as hell , y'all gon have to Photoshop my arms" Melissa said.
"Big smiles"the photographer said.

*2 days later

" Mark you know what, kiss my ass "I laughed.
"You the one all fat inna face"
"Cause"
"Stop being a fat girl "
"I'm not. Imma tell you something but please dont tell no one"
"I won't cross my heart and hope to die"
"I-I'm pregnant"
"Oh my god, dear lord. He he he , wo wo wo " he said then start breathing out like a pregnant woman.
"I should have known you was gon be the most dramatic" I said. He dropped the phone, screamed like a bitch then pretended to pass out.
"Oh my god please tell me it's Gage baby"
"Are you calling me a hoe or something?"
"No, I mean I didn't know if you moved on or not so "
"Yes it is Gage child. "
"You go to the doctors and all that ?"
"No, I never switched my insurance and all that to here in California. "
"Sis you need to get on that. What if something happened to you while you out there"
"I know, ill get on it soon "
"When you gonna tell Gage?"
"If I have a chance to speak to him during the trial. If not I'll tell him when he calls"
"Alright sis. I gotta handle this business imma get back with ya melon head a little later"
"Bye bitch"
"Chow"He said ending the face time call. I cannot stand him.

I grabbed a suitcase out my closet packing my stuff. When I Get back instead of coming back to Cali I will use that plane ticket Gage got me to go to the Bahamas. A relaxation may be just what I need. The whole gage situation then the baby situation and all these projects and stuff I have coming up. Some alone time might be what I need.
I couldn't even use that concert ticket I got cause I missed it, I remember that night I cried myself to sleep