NO!!!!!!!!

(pic of tia)

          CHAPTER 3      NO!!!!!!!!

  Nathan took me on a tour of the territory and introduced me to the rest of the clan.most of the clan was nice except John and Mitch they are twins and exactly alike pushy and player like.Mitch hit on me,i mean he was cute but not my type'but Nathan is.'ok where are these thoughts coming from.i already love it here,all the people love me and accept that i'm not a werecat.they make me feel loved even though i'm from their enemy clan.i'm starting to think that my clan lied about this pack wanting to take our land.they are too nice.the only one i who doesn't accept me is John,even Mitch doesn't care if i'm a were or not."well isn't it the little kitty cat.oh wait no its not its just Della."said John walking into the room the rest of the pack was in.most of the pack let out a hissing noise but Nathan stood up and looked like he was about to rip his head off.when his father spoke"Nathan.sit.John until you can respect miss Ash you can leave."said Mr.Rivers.john then got up from his seat and stormed from the room.

===================================================

       JOHN'S POV

  'if she thinks that she can come into this pack and ruin my life then she has another thing coming'i said to myself and i shifted and ran into the woods.i knew just how to get rid of her.i ran and ran until i came to the creek that divided the land into the enemy land.i slowly walked over the creek and about thirty seconds i was surrounded by lions,tigers and a bunch of other big cats.i smiled to myself as they tackled me carried me to the alpha.

  about an hour after they 'captured' me we came to a house and big looking man was standing  outside with a boy around my age by his side."Alpha we have brought you the one we found on our land."the one holding my hands behind my back said."i see......wait i know this one.this one tried to attack me when we were hunting.you can kill him."he said turning away."WAIT!i have news for you."i told him.he turned back to me.i felt a wicked smile form across my face.'why are you doing this?she did nothing to you.i won't have any part of this.i'm taking control and getting us out of this before you do something you'll regret in the future.' said my cat kraken.'no your not.i will never regret this.she is ruining my plan to become alpha.'i told him."a member of your pack has made there way to our pack and is gonna give them all your battle strategies."i told still smiling wickedly.his eyes shot open and came closer."who?"he asked."Della Ash."i told him.he looked angry.and the boys eyes widened."Della would never do something like that."he told me."hush boy.she is a trader just by joining their pack.she is the enemy now.she must be dealt with.she must die."he said.the boy looked outraged and lunged at me just as two of the men grabbed him.'i didn't want to this far.i just wanted her out of the way not to be killed.what have i done?'i asked myself.'way to go genius you are gonna get her killed i hope your happy now.'said kraken.i felt really bad.i didn't want her to die i just wanted them to take her back and keep her there."she will regret leaving the hydra clan."he said storming into the house.

  after about three hours they had a plan to kill Della.and i knew every thing.should i go threw with this or stop them.whats to say she comes back.she could ruin my plan.'if this is what it takes to have my plan work and become alpha i'll do it.'i told myself.after about another hour the alpha had all the men walking into the woods.and i think to myself'what have i done?'

 ========================================================

             DELLA'S POV

  I've been in this pack for about twelve hours now and feel like i've known everyone forever.it was comfortable to be here with everyone,even when i had Nathan draped over my shoulder.it was all a dream come true until Nathan and his father shot up along with all the other males.Nathan quickly grabbed my hand and grabbed his little sister that was in my lap and ran us up stairs.he put us in a windowless room and told us to stay put,and no matter what stay here.i just nodded my head and hugged Tia for dear life.the six year old girl started to cry,i tried to tell her that every thing would be ok but i don't think she believed me.i didn't blame her,i didn't believe me either.i heard cats screeching and hissing outside and then started to cry myself.i was getting scared because i heard glass breaking inside the house and cats fighting.then all of a sudden i found Tia out of my hands and blood coming from my stomach.i heard Tia scream and tried to move but couldn't there was a huge lion on top of me with its teeth showing.i closed my eyes and wait for impactbut instead i heard Tia scream"NO!!!!!!!"and hit the cat with a baseball bat she found.the cat got up off the floor and turned to Tia.i quickly got up and ran to her.i took the bat from her hands and swung at the cat.the cat backed away slowly but stopped.that when he lunged.when he was in the air i swung the bat as hard as i could and hit the cat.the cat hit the ground and shifted.i gasped.it was Ryder's father.i had knocked him out.

  i sat there in shock for about ten minutes but started to feel faint.just as i passed out Nathan came into the room and caught me before i hit the floor.the last thing i heard was."hold on baby.please don't leave me."then i passed out completely