Abandoned-chapter 14

Surprisingly, it wasn't him, it was man, with brown hair and brown eyes. I can tell from his eyes he's obviously drunk. I thought it might be my chance, looks like I was wrong about that too... I tried to past him,but no luck he pushed me against the floor hard, I was in pain,whoever he was,he was very strong. He unzipped his zipper.

No... Not again.

I tried to fight back with all my force and might,whoever that was,was obviously way stronger then me. I heard loud thumps that caught my attention from the stairs a saw a figure, it was "Nathan". He grabbed him off me, the mans eyes looked lost, confused he dragged him upstairs.

I heard a sudden scream.

"Party's over!"

I don't really know what was going up up there, I heard loud thumps from upstairs,must be from the upstairs obviously,maybe everyone is leaving. "Nathan" came back downstairs, and went straight to my room.

"It's ok Your safe now" he stated

I stood there quiet, didn't say a word, just scared,confused,frightened,and miles away from home. It was very quiet for a moment all I did was stare,while he was staring at me back. I was so tempted, that my lips met his, while his met mine back.

Three simple words.

Best.

Kiss.

Ever.

I know, I shouldn't be saying this but I am not going to lie,I felt the best feeling ever,like I never wanted to stop, I just wanted to keep going, after a few seconds, I finally stopped, we just stared at each other awkwardly, after a few seconds, I changed the subject, he fell for it.

"Whats your name?" I asked nervously

"Why so suddenly?" he asked

.....

He sighed and gave me a half smile

"Ivan,Ivan Ryder..." He replied.

Wow. Cool bad boy name.

"How'd you know, that wasn't my real name?" He asked.

...

He chuckled in a laughing matter.

"I was right, you read it. Didn't you?" He said.

I had no response.

"I knew it!" He exclaimed.

"Go to bed" he commanded gently and slow. Without hesitating I laid down on the bed gently and slowly. He swiped his whole hand gently on my head.

" 'night sunshine." He greeted. He left the bed,flicked the lights off and left me without a single word.

As soon as he left thoughts came running through my mind. Whats wrong with me?Why did I kiss him, my own kidnapper.I obviously don't love him, then why did I do it anyway?

-next day-

I was totally ninety nine point nine percent sure I was dreaming, the dream at first was just flashbacks, flashbacks Ivan done,horrible things to me, from being kidnapped to right now,until I suddenly I came across an empty wide, field during when the sky was dark, realizing a dark figure near a large casket a few feet far away from me, the casket was wide open, with the casket lid on the floor . I came a few feet, closer and closer, and the next thing you know the figure I saw was a grim reaper I looked at his face, it was Ivan looking emotionless, staring at the casket, facing it. I looked in the casket, it wasn't just a dead person, it was me.

My eyes suddenly opened quickly, in fear and shock, with my hands in the back of me, standing on my bed.

It was just a nightmare. I thought to myself . Its nothing important. Just a nightmare.

"Just a nightmare" I whispered to myself.

"just a nightmare" I whispered catching my breath.

I suddenly felt a cold liquid on my right arm the one with the tattoo Ivan gave me, when I looked over it, it was blood, it wasn't serious, but it didn't hurt either, I probably cut myself some how last night without even realizing it. My hand stepped on some blood stains on the blanket cover sheets. One of my fingers laid on the injured cut. it stung so hard, at least it stopped bleeding.I left my own bed in pain, turned the door nob.

Ugh, I forgot that its locked.

I glanced at the clock on my wall , it was 8:05 a.m, No wonder he hasn't came yet he usually come to me between nine and ten O' clock. I pounded on the door to get his attention, i pounded so hard my hands are started to hurt, it didn't work he either ignored me, still asleep, or didn't hear me, whats the point it wasn't going to work any way. This is hopeless. I laid on my bed staring into the ceiling in sadness in despair with my arms wide across the bed. I began wonder what that dream meant, I hope its nothing important really.

nothing... it's just a nightmare...

I noticed in the mirror that the injury on my check left a scar, at least people can barely notice it anyway then I suddenly heard steps from the upstairs, maybe the pounding on the door worked. The door nob turned and the dor unlocked as I heard the door creaked open.

"Morning sunshine." he greeted giving me a half smile, I guess either this time he woke up early or my pounding worked or whatever.

"What happened to you?" he asked in curiosity, with that expression on his face. "why are their blood stains on the bed cover."

"I-i might of accidental cut myself yesterday" I stammered, I sat on the bed holding my left arm, waiting for his answer or response. he took a deep breath and responded:

"I'll be right back"

The he suddenly left the room was so quiet you can hear a pin drop, a chilly air froze me. A few minutes later he came back.

" hand me your arm." he commanded so without hesitating I did.

"good girl" he cooed, I felt something cold on the cut I was bleeding from when he was finished I glanced at it, it was just a band aid for me.

I know he's acting very calm right now, but believe me i bet he's evil on the inside he's acting like this because I've been the "good girl", but I knew he has horrible things planned for me, I'll just see what happens later on.

A/N: VOTE if you like it. SHARE if its good.COMMENT to see what you think!
Check out my new story E.T!

Check out my new wattpad story, "E.T"!