Dead-chapter 17

Before you read!

Hey guys!

Before I start this chapter, I started a new story incase you haven't noticed!
It's called "After ever After" it would mean a lot to me if you read it!

It's inspired by ABC Family'a Once upon A time.

It doesn't really matter if you've seen the show or not.

When you read it, it would really help if you Comment, Vote and Share !

Thank you!

Bye!

ILY you all!😘

----------------------------------------------

"I will never love you."

"Yes you will." He replied. "It will take a while, but you'll never see it coming."

"And what makes you so sure about that?" I replied slowly crossing my arms.

"Because I just know." He said as leaned towards me his lips were about to touch mines.

I pushed his chest.

"Stop."

"Alright" he joked

I noticed a knife sticking out of his pocket, his hands are bloody, dripping out of his hands, not to mention it was including all over his arms too.

he left as he said the words:

"It's not just your parents."

"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

He turned around facing me.

"One by one all your family including your friends, will die, killed by me,they are going to regret it if they ever get in my way. You can't do anything about it."

"I told you to never get in here." He continued "as punishment you have to watch your parents death." He added.

He yanked and grabbed my arm, but I tried pull as I pleaded him to let me go.

"Let go!" I pleaded, I would never want to watch my parents die.

"Stand still!" He commanded.

He pushed me on the chair then handcuffed my hands behind it.

"Sit your ass down!"

I turned my head to the other direction. But he held it facing to the computer screen.

"If you even try to close your eyes the same thing will happen to you." He threatened.

The computer was already open.

"Sit back and enjoy the show." He laughs with an evil smirk on his face.

I stared at the computer screen.

Not much happened in the video, I didn't know what I was watching until I saw Ivan slashing my parents.

He has hidden cameras in my house?

They all fell to ground.

He released and pushed me to the floor.

He smiled and said:

"I hope you learned your lesson."

My eyes became red as tears came out of them I felt helpless, worthless, no ,words can't even describe how I'am feeling right now.

Ivan walked past as he aimed to walk to the door, dropped his bloody knife leaving me here all alone in his creepy room.

**

Chelsea, looking happy as she ever be in her favorite white dress, my world spinned around and and suddenly saw her grave, day turned dark, the grass was dead. Ivan holding his bloody knife, behind the grave, looking down at it then at me with a smile. He randomly appeared next to me and whispers as I stared directly at the grave:

You're next.

I screamed as I woke up, it still looks dark out as I glanced to the window, I glanced back at the clock 2:36 a.m. He usually would've came down to me by now, but this time he didn't come.

It's been a month so far, and things are getting bad to worse and even more worse. It's been a month since my parents were killed.

I have no family now.

They're dead.

Gone.

I shut my eyes and tried to get back to sleep hoping those nightmares won't come back again.

But nope, didn't work. I didn't feel like sleeping anymore.

I heard a blast of television upstairs:

"Down near in this house parents of the missing girl mysteriously killed at their house Last night, still no evidence found."

What is he doing watching T.V in two in the morning?

- Ivan's P.O.V-

I smiled as I watched T.V upstairs.

"There was a dead body of the girl found."

Great. It worked.

Everyone thinks she's dead. This is getting really well, that means the realistic decoy worked.

I grabbed the remote in my messy room, as the television flashed off, but the cell phone buzzed on.

'Would you like to make a trade?'

The message was from the unknown.

'Who is this/how'd you find me?'

'Likewise.'

'Trade what for what?'

'the girl.'

How did he know?

'What girl?'

'I know you have her.'

'She's not for sale.'

'Would two million dollars change your mind?'

Is he serious? he could be lying.

'text me a photo'

After a couple minutes glanced at my phone and I saw a case filled with the money.

'I'll text you later.'

Is it worth it? but it could be fake.

I really need some time to think, then I saved the picture into my phone for a closer look whether it's fake or not. I'll just search it up on the internet if it has a link on it using my phone.

- Morning -

- Krystelle's P.O.V-

He apperared in my room, and I noticed him holding something.

"Go bathe and wear this."

It was ruffled red rag dress.

"Now go."

I left with the dress with me as I hurdled myself to the shower.

A/N: Remember read "After Ever After"!

VOTE if you liked it. SHARE if it's good. COMMENT so I can see what you think.