Accidental 2

Hey Anyone who is reading this, i didnt edit this chappie sorry lazy fingers

Erm do you think you could give me feed back?

Lets make a deal i only want one comment about what i need to improve in this story and then il upload, i hope it isnt to harsh but i want to improve so people will reading my storys, happy reading : ) 

Her……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I should drive it’s my birthday, the day of my birth, the greatest day on the face of the earth, the day the eart-”

“Shut up” all my friends shouted in unison.

 Ouch well I’m really feeling the love now.

“You can’t drive to save your life but you can have shot gun” lily smirked just because she was voted best driver, yep we voted on things like that in our group… I need some new friends.

 The ride to the club was eventful we played truth or dare and I had to moon someone…lucky person, we sang along to songs, badly, we danced, in the cramped car… someone might have gotten pregnant yep we had fun.

 We pulled up to the club and I was in astonishment, can I say that a building looked pure sex on bricks, well it did, the walls of the club were all glass, so you could see everybody’s sins .

It was as if the club only welcomed the sexiest people on the face of the earth, we sat in the car watching the club in wonderment.

“Who suggested we come to this place” lily croaked

“Mia” Jake replied I could tell our confidence was fading, and I wouldn’t let that happen on my birthday

It was time for an inspirational speech and I had just the one, I always dreamed of this moment from when I heard Martian Luther King ‘I have a dream’ from when I watched Coach Carter, from watching mean girls 2, yes very inspirational stuff.

I cleared my throat to get their attention

 “You’re sexy and you know it-“

“Guys Alex is going to turn the IMFAO sexy and I know it song into a speech, please let’s just go inside” Mia whined, well isn’t she a hater.

” she’s been watching way too many movies, now let’s move it” Jake demanded.

Mia was right I was going to turn the song into a speech and it would have been beautiful

 But her way worked to as all they jumped out the car to avoid hearing my lovely speech, this is why I’m the English wizard and they’re my slaves.

Walking towards the club I can’t help but felt happy, I felt free, I was about to make my way to the back of the queue when the bouncer called me over

“Are you the birthday girl” the sexy man asked in a husky voice, I knew I was drooling but his face was worth it

“Y-yeah”

“Well you can go straight in and have free drinks all night, happy birthday Alex”

How did he know my name?

“How do you know my name?”

“He’s my cousin so I called in a favour” Lilly smirked from behind pushing me into the club,

“Wow you must not be related because he is beautiful” I thought I said under my breath

I felt a hand slap the back of my head, guess I was louder than I thought.