Accidental 3

Hello hello, how was your day today?

Ok I did proof read this time but if there is any mistakes please tell me

Also could at least two people comment and tell me what I need to improve or give me feedback, when I have comments, it just confirms that people are actually reading my little story.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you guys enjoy it xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Her……………………………………………………………………

My head was heavy like a sumo wrestler while my body felt as light as a feather.

Stupid alcohol, NEVER again will I have a drink. Sure

I stretched my limbs, ha that’s funny my bed sure has gotten bigger. Maybe it was my parent’s birthday present. Yeah I know what you’re thinking ‘what kind of parents would give their child a bed for their birthday present?’  Well mine to be exactly they are the strangest people you will meet in your whole life, thank heavens me and my brother Sidney - that’s just proves how weird they are, they named me Alex and him Sidney, if we wasn’t a Shaq lookalike then he would be bullied-turned out normally.

 As I continued to see how much my bed had grown, my foot found something soft, opening my eyes and leaning forward I could tell even in my dazed state that I was not at home, I knew I wasn’t at my friend’s house eithers, I have never been here before.

Oh dear me

My leg kicked against the soft object repeatedly, I heard a groan and immediately look to the left of me at the exact time the stranger looked at me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING MY BED” I roared I jumped across the other size of the room hiding my ladies parts with my hands-

WHY AM I NAKED?

OH yeah this isn’t your bed.

“WHY AM I NAKED!?” I yelled at him.

“WHY ARENT I IN MY BED?”

 He was staring at me looking dazed with a stupid pout on his face.

I tried to rethink last night what happened but I couldn’t focus I was naked in bed with the one person I hated in the world, that’s right I don’t hate anybody else but him and because of him I’m in this mess.

 Is this what I get for turning 18?

I had to stay calm and be mature

“Headly you fat head wake up” still nothing, so I marched  around to my previous side of the bed and whipped that covers off him and wrapped them around myself, this got him to wake up.

“GO THE HELL AWAY” he screamed like a girl trying to find the sheets to cover his naked body.

He is naked too, I felt tears build up in my eyes, I knew I was near crying, did I really sleep with him, after I split up with Sean, was I that low that I went for the guy that hated me. This was crappy and it was his entire fault, memories came flooding back and my upset turned to angry in the blink of an eye blink.

“YOU IDOIT, WAKE THE HELL UP… NOW!!”  And with that I jumped on his bed ninja style and started to assault him, he was awake know and look as confused as ever.

I would be to if I woke up to see one of my students beating me while I was naked.

Holding onto both of my hands he flipped me onto my back and got on top of me.