Ghost

"Gosh, don't just scare me like that!" I said holding my heart.

He grins for a second and sits down across from me. I could smell his cologne, strong and wood like.

"Remember when you were a little kid. And this one kid in your class used to be afraid of Bats."

I stood silent and just stared in his eyes. Until he said the word "bat" I just quickly turned away.

"No, I don't." I lied.

"Yes, you do." He said leaning closer to me across the table.

"You know that I have a boyfriend." I snapped at him. He looked at me with a playful grin. "A-and when you do this to me, I almost feel like falling apart. You do it on purpose, right? You make me want you so bad, but I know I just can't."

I continue as he examines my tearful eyes.

"And, I'm being the strongest possible by not just jumping on top of you right now. Cause, at anytime Batman could be here beating your ass."

He seemed amused for some weird reasons as he slumped back on his chair.

"A-and now I am leaving. Cause, I don't think I can stay here any longer." I said as I felt weak in my knees.

Walking towards the door I heard a quick :swoosh: besides me. As I was about to open the door knob I looked besides me to see a batarang.

I turned around to see the one and only Mr.Wayne staring deep into my eyes.

"Would if I told you that little kid was me."

                                      -Melanie