Chapter two

AN: I'm sorry I say "you/your" a lot. Its a habit in writing. Hopefully I'll get better.

-

"Are you sure you got every thing packed up and ready?" Ethan asked, grabbing one of your suitcases and carried it to his car. 

"Yeah Yeah. I'm all good on everything." You replied putting a suitcase in his car. Both of you finished getting everything in the car and started driving to the airport. 

"Thanks a lot for driving me." You smiled looking at him.

"Oh psh it was nothing." He smiled back and continued to drive you there. 

He turned on the radio and played some music. You fell asleep listening to it. 

"Not used to waking up this early huh." He whispered when he looked over to you. Once you got to the airport he helped you with things. He leaned over and kissed your head before leaving. You looked up at him. 

"Did you just ki-" You started saying but he jumped in saying goodbye then walked to his car. You took a deep breath. You weren't going to stress it right now. Flights are already scary enough. You waited until your flight was announced and lined up to get on. 

-Time skip-

"We will be landing in about 15 minutes." You jumped at this sudden loud voice on such a quiet flight. Almost done though, you made it through your flight, oh good. Sleeping did you a lot of good.

Those 15 minutes went by fast. 

You got off the plane. You gathered up all of your things. Lucky for you, you had a friend that lived here. Ally used to live right next to you but moved here for family reasons. She pulled up to the airport, it was raining and you didn't have an umbrella. 

"Sorry, hopefully your stuffs still dry." She chuckled. You couldn't help but laugh too, you haven't seen her in a long time. 

"Hows the family?" I said trying to start a conversation. She continued to drive and sighed. 

"Just annoying as ever." She started giggling a bit. Yeah, her family sure was annoying.

-Time skip-

"It was nice catching up with you! And thank you for the ride! I'll talk to you later!" You said as you got out of the car. Damn, this hotel looked super nice from the outside, lets hope its the same on the inside. 

You walked in and looked around. You walked up to the worker at the desk. They lead you to your room. You walked in, wow, it was amazing. Way better than you could have imagined.

You heard screams coming from the hotel people in the room next to you. Oh boy. Then you could hear them crashing against the walls. No way were you going to have this. Once they leave their room you will too. Then you can tell them to shut up.

-time skip- 

You set your laptop down on your bed. You could hear them open their door. You grabbed your room key and rushed out. 

"Hey! You guys!" You yelled at them.

You saw a two tall men and two average height men. 

One of the tall ones had brown fluffy longish hair.

The other tall one had nicely trimmed brown hair.

You didn't have to look any longer to know who they were.

They looked back at you. Their gazes giving you a mini, non fatal heart attack. You got butterflies in your stomach and a red tint grew to your face. 

"What?" Max questioned when he turned around. 

"Hey I know you!" Ian said as he started walking towards you. It felt like your heart was about to leave your body. He looks so good in person.

"You're (Y/N)!" He said in a cheerful tone. 

"Y-Yeah I am! Funny how our rooms are right next to each other." Your blush grew more and more. You could smell alcohol each time Ian spoke. He was drinking, they probably all were.

Joji walked up to you. "Hey shes a cute one. We should take her with us!" His words slurred. 

"Hell yeah!" Max and Ian said happily.

"T-To where..?" You looked at him and kept a smile.

"We were going back to the bar, fat cunt over there forgot his wallet. So I had to pay for him for the time being." Joji replied.

"Oh sure..!" You began to walk with them to the bar. 

Suddenly you felt and arm crept over your hip and pulled you close to them. You looked over to them in shock. Your face grew even more flushed.