Chapter One

You shut down your computer and jump into bed. You pull out your phone and smile. You got so many donations. You looked at your currency. You put your hand over your mouth. You got out of bed and started doing a mini dance. You had enough to go to PAX. 

You fall onto your bed, your phone drops onto the bed next to you. You smiled and got up and turned your computer on. You started ordering the tickets for your sudden trip.

You woke up the morning and felt very, fresh? Your hair wasnt like it usually was when you woke up. You posted on twitter. 

'Guess whos going to pax? (;'

You felt like a total next but you were so happy. You were excited to stream today. You were going to thank the hell out of everyone who helped you get to go to Pax. You turned on your computer and started sketching out a thank you for Twitter.

-Time skip-

Once you finished the drawing you posted the picture on Twitter. You started getting ready to stream. You got dressed and went live. You opened up smash and waited for viewers to roll in. Once you got your normal count of viewers you started to thank them. Some positive comments started popping up. 

One caught your eye though.

Idubbbz.

You were a huge fan of him. You loved all his videos. You could say you like him more than that but you dont really know him. But onto the fact that Idubbbz is chilling in your stream. Yours! You couldn't believe it. You continued to thank people more as you played smash. You heard a follow so you looked up. 

Idubbbz started following you.

"Idubbbz! Thank you for the follow!" You smiled then looked back to the game. Your heart started beating, maybe it was the fact that you were fighting an extremely good Sheik, or it was idubbbz paying attention to you. You continued playing and won the match. You heard the subscription notification go off. You looked and saw it was Idubbbz subscribing! 

"Oh my gosh! Idubbbz thank you for subscribing! Hope you enjoy your emotes and sub badge!" This cant be happening. He just payed me money to support me. Before you knew it people were pointing out how red your face was. 

You laughed it off and told everyone it was just the room being super warm. Once you finished streaming you started looking through your things getting ready for Pax. A long ding came from your phone, it was a text from your friend Ethan. 

"I heard your going to Pax! Congrats!" 

Ethan and you were super good friends. You knew he liked you more than friends but you brushed it off your shoulder. 

"Yeah thanks!! I can't wait!" 

A smile grew on your face. You looked around more for some stuff. Pax was only two weeks from now, why not get SOME things ready.

-

An: Sorry I don't know how to end this but hope you liked it. Byeee