I'm Marinette

I'm Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life; but I have a secret that no one knows about.
Little did she know, her secret lead to no secret

I can picture every detail on what happened that day. It was a long time ago, yet to this day I still think about it. A load of things occured then.

This strange bug-like creature appeared right before my eyes in my room, but what was astonishing is that I had no mention that all that I had magical powers once I tried the earings she handed me. There was also this other one: he was supposed to be a cat, and too he was new to these powers. Cat Noir, is his name, and seemly he reminds me of someone I know but I can't seem to make it out. The little bug, who surprisingly has a name, Tikki, informed me that I should not tell anyone that I had this mystic powers or else my secret will be exposed. I listened even though I had no clue what was going on. The cat and I saved Paris, I guess.

I have been described to have blue-bell eyes - according to the valentines love letter that was possibly meant for me. My real name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Marinette means 'the one who rises', but actually my whole name means 'the one who rises to make bread' which is kind of awkward when people ask me what my whole name means. I tell them that my dad is a baker (well, he actually is), so I can hide all my embarrassment and shame, which usually do when Chloe is around. Half-Chinese and half-French, I am as you can tell from my whole name.

Chloe is the one who is always non stop talking gossip and negative traits about other people. Apparantly, Chloe's 'all-purpose girl who does her homework', Sabrina, still doesn't realize that Chloe is just using her to get what she wants. I told her once and she actually believed me, but then she told me that I was the one who was beginning to sound like Chloe. Despite, being pushed around and bossed by her, she gets to be her BFF.

Last of all there is this really cute boy in my class, who happens to be the cover boy of a popular magazine in Paris, which I absolutely loved. Alya always tries to get him to hang out with me more, but I'm just too shy; but no I want to hang out with him more, no because I'm too shy. IM A MESS! This little tiny urge of delight when Chloe's in the way, but the other side of me doesn't agree.
I wonder what's he doing now, I'm going to text Alya.